“Great food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Phone: 304-728-0700
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We had a large party of 8, service was great and well handled for drinks / food. I had eggplant Parmesan- very good and my party was happy- the only downfall was the food was not hot. I would have sent mine back however I hate to see my plate leave after it arrives. I would recommend this restaurant - a lot of food , price is reasonable .

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We ordered mozzarella sticks for an appetizer. They probably aren't freshly breaded looked straight out of a frozen bag. However that garlic bread is to die for! We ordered Chicken Parmesan and Spaghetti with meatballs. Both were excellent! I topped it off with a cannoli for dessert! Thank you so much!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 20 November 2016

This is definitely a case of not judging a book by it's cover. I didn't expect to find great Italian food in a strip mall, but it's really excellent. I've been here a few times for dinner with friends over the past several years and it's always been a treat.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Art H
Reviewed 18 November 2016

You will find some of the best Italian food here. I would love to branch out and try other dishes but I keep on getting the same dish because it is that good. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank filipo86
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Dined here at lunch with colleagues. Great garlic knots, salad, pasta and chicken. Can't remember the name of my chicken dish but it had spinach and cheese inside and was really good. I liked the pink pasta sauce. You might want to share since the portions are big.

Date of visit: November 2016