“A great place with a huge menu.”
Review of C.J. Maggies

C.J. Maggies
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Buckhannon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The menu is extensive, location is right in the center of town. Been there twice over three days for lunch and dinner and both were great experiences. The Philly Cheesestake was one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommended!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for C.J. Maggies

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Great food, very hearty portions, and at a reasonable price. The decor is awesome. Every trip to Buckhannon/Weston includes a stop at CJ Maggies.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

This is basically good pub food, with a varied menu and great service. The pizza is the best thing abut the menu. The appetizers are good, the old school wings, the onion straws, the zucchini are the best things on there. The salads are good, the chili my hubby said is like Hormel chili. The pasta dishes are good, the sandwiches are good.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

CJ Maggie's is one of my favorite places to eat. Awesome food, great atmosphere, charming decor, and wonderful service. We come here everytime we vacation in WV. I will say we have also been to one in Elkins, WV and it holds no candle to the one in Buckhannon. We live in peoria, IL and I sure wish CJ would build one there. The place is clean and I really like the upstairs availability for business or Party gatherings.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Out of all the times I've been to Buckhannon, I've never been in this restaurant and my first thought before I'd even finished walking through the door was that I absolutely adore the place! It was whimsical and friendly and creative and I couldn't stop smiling! However, the greeter made me extremely wary of how the rest of the service would be. I didn't get her name but she had dirty blonde hair and was EXTREMELY skinny. My grandma requested not to be sat near any children, and she did so politely but insistently and was also adamant about sitting in a booth but again, she was polite. But that's just how old people are. When the greeter walked away to seat us, my grandma went a different way where she wanted to sit and the greeter turned to my parents and I and said, "She doesn't listen very well, does she?" That was our first clue. Now when we went in, there was only one other family there so there was plenty of seating available but not ten minutes after we'd sat down, the greeter sat a family with two small children in the closest booth to us so it's my inkling she did that on purpose. But other than that, the waitresses were extremely friendly and the food was delicious. I definitely plan on going there again, I just hope the greeter has received a lesson in common decency by then.

Thank Bees !