“Can we move in tomorrow....please”

Riverside Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Buckhannon
Riverside Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Buckhannon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife,our daughter & I spent 2 nights last week with Linda & Steve(and their doggies)in a beautiful house they call home,they all welcomed us with open arms & paws.The house is like I've just said is beautiful with a lovely garden in a quiet,safe area.Linda arranged for us 3 to have breakfast with another guest and it was very nice to chat over breakfast,we had blueberry muffins that Linda had cooked that morning along with 'reet grand' as we say in Yorkshire scrambled eggs.Our 2 rooms shared a big bathroom but as we are a family that worked out well,if you book just 1 room you get the bathroom to yourself.Cannot see us ever going again but if we going to be around there sometime we hope Linda & Steve will have us back.

Room Tip: Any room,they are all top grade,try for the 1 with 5 windows.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank royj

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Linda & Steve were wonderful! From the time I arrived up until I checked out. I was visiting the college with my daughter and they were more than accomodating with my schedule. I had some down time and they allowed me to hang out until I needed to go. Their home is beautiful, clean, and so comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and Linda sat with me, we talked like we had known each other for years. Thank you Linda & Steve!

Room Tip: I was by myself so I had the cozy room in the top front with the bay window. I really enjoyed it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We spent one night in Buckhannon while visiting our nephew at the College. It was a very pleasant stay. Our bath was private but down the hall. It wasn't a problem. Owners and other guests were very pleasant. It's a long walk to the College so be aware of that. All in all it's a good choice for Buckhannon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had an excellent stay in this B&B. Very nice reception, nice people,beautiful old, well maintained house.
Would recommend it anytime. Only about 13 miles from Highway 79. We found ity through ourGPS

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We spent four nights at the Riverside Bed and Breakfast in Buckhannon, WV for our long Labor Day weekend. What a wonderful vacation we had! Hosts Linda and Steve were friendly and helpful in sharing the local attractions and provided delicious breakfasts and comfortable accomodations. We enjoyed the local history, live entertainment, ziplining, antiquing, and local arts in and near the B & B. I highly recommend this over a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple