All reviews full kitchen front desk manager ben couple of nights large laundry south carolina moved rooms outside patio extended stay great place to stay cleanest hotel hotel chain pet fee would definitely stay here again clean rooms full size top of the line
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Welcomed to the hotel by an exceptional customer services manager, Benjamin Male. He went overboard to ensure we were settled into the room and had everything we required. The room was perfect, large,clean with all the extras for a suite. Thanks Benjamin and Marriot for an enjoyable stop over.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at our Gold Award-winning Marriott property!
Patrick Geiger
GM

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Was headed to Pittsburgh and made a stop here on the way. I booked the room online. Staff was super friendly, room was clean. Breakfast was good, typical hotel breakfast. But would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for staying at our Marriott Gold Award winning hotel

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We recently stayed here as the first stop driving south to Florida. It just happened to be 5 hours away, but was a great find. I called first for best rates and S at the desk for very accommodating and even remembered us when we checked in. The rooms are open and clean with more things than we needed for one night. She even called us when we got to our room to see how things were (this is unusual). We had dinner at Provence (a remarkable find from TripAdvisor-see review). Breakfast the next morning was extensive and fresh. Great morning and a great start for another 8 hour drive. Recommendations: call and book directly to receive the best rates; when checking in ask if you received the best rates--half the time they can reduce the rates.

Room tip: Higher up away from ice machines and elevators are the quietest rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at our Gold Award-winning Marriott property!

Patrick Geiger

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stayed here for 4 weeks while working in the area. I was given a rate upon check in and after four weeks the Manager ( Ben ) decided that rate was no longer valid in his opinion and had it increased . Due to my busy work schedule I had my wife try to rectify the situation and after spending 40 min on the phone and being treated rudely ( not like a "rewards member " ) she had no luck. Ben the Manager was very rude and condescending to both of us so I made the decision to find a different hotel as there are many nice ones in the area that know how to treat customers who give them thousands of dollars. We will never stay at another Marriott hotel again because of this experience... As for the Hotel it'self it could use some improvements as well. The common areas are not kept very clean . They offer free use of laundry but several times during my stay the machines have been out of order or to nasty to use due to a lot of oil & gas workers washing their work clothes in them and not being kept clean. The breakfast is mediocre and not always fresh . The rooms are not bad but could use some improvements on the cleanliness again partly due to all the oil and gas workers they take in the area. There are better hotels for the price in the area ....

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Pre Played Medi... B
Patrick G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for staying at our Marriott Gold Award winning hotel

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. It was extremely cold outside at this time, and I was having trouble getting my heat regulated. I called the front desk, and Shelia immediately came to my room to help. She even brought me an extra comforter for my bed. These little things help when you're away from home. I will definitely return to this hotel on my next work trip!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Patrick G, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear guest,
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Gold Award winning Marriott property! We hope you intend to return in the future!

Benjamin T. Male