Sleep Inn
US$ 95
US$ 110
US$ 103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

US$ 113
US$ 97
US$ 90
US$ 125
US$ 116
Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport(Bridgeport)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
Priceline
All reviewspocket doorhour gymroom was cleanno elevatorlight switchesthe king size bedsausage gravystaff was friendlybaseball tournamentstay there againdesk clerkmicrowaveinterstatepillowssinkac
Reviewed 8 September 2017

clean,modern rooms, nice soft bed,like the vending machine right outside our door...like the friendly lady at the checkin counter,we will stay here again when in the area, hope it wont be to long..keep up the great work

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
RachelToothmanGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean, modern rooms and nice soft bed. I have shared your comments with our staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations and services your next trip through the area. Again thank you for your review.

Rachel Toothman
General manager

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Room was clean and comfortable only thing wrong was the fridge it was not plugged in and there was no receptacle near by. It is easy to find, right off interstate 79. a work out center right next store that you have access to. A lot of places to eat near by. Breakfast was ok

Room Tip: Its in a quit location.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
RachelToothmanGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear your room was clean and comfortable. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This Sleep Inn is located right off the Interstate and within close driving distance to many dining options. Upon arrival, it took a while for the front desk staff member to acknowledge me and put down their phone. After that, I was checked in quickly. There were only second floor rooms left and there was no elevator. No problem for me, but a large family or someone with mobility limitations should make sure to request a lower level room. The public areas, especially the carpet looked to need some help. The room was clean and had all the basic equipment as well as a microwave and mini fridge. Everything was clean and comfortable. Analog air unit under the window. It was quiet. In fact, the room was very quiet. No traffic noise. The shower was a stand up pod with no tub. The sink was outside the bathroom. The complimentary breakfast had a nice variety of cold and hot foods. Choice hotel breakfasts are all similar from hotel to hotel. Decent hotel, highly trafficked, would stay again on my way through.

Stayed: May 2017
RachelToothmanGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I would like to extend our apologies for the inconvenience you had during your check in process. We will be addressing this issue immediately. Your feedback has been noted and will be used by management to help make positive changes in the future. We hope to meet your lodging needs in the future. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Room is very small. Clean but small. Hotel could use some new carpet. Staff was friendly. Good breakfast. Didn't use the pool which is next door in a gym so can't review that. There is laundry which came in handy for baseball tournament. Detergent dispenser was out of order so went next door to Walgreens. Close to shopping. Med Express right across the road. Good price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RachelToothmanGM, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with our staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations and services your next trip in the area. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed there while attending some training in nearby Shinnston. The hotel itself was pretty nice. The room, while on the small side, was fine since it was just me. I had to maneuver around the bed and chair to get to the AC. Other than room size, I liked the place. The breakfast was hot and plentiful. On the first day, they had sausage gravy, which I like, no matter...

They have an arrangement with a 24 hour gym right next door. The gym has a pool, a steam room, and a dry sauna. They also have a huge hot tub which was Luke warm and not working during my stay. Either way, it'd been a while since I did the dry, wet, swim, repeat... all included in the cost of the room.

The hotel has microwaves in the rooms as has vending machines that sell small meals that you can nuke.

The second night, a big rig parked on the street right outside my room. I endured the cycling of the truck's engine throughout the night. Luckily I had a few drinks which made falling asleep a little easier.

If you get your room key, there's a restaurant right next door (the name escapes me at the moment) that'll dive you a 10% discount for staying at the hotel. I hadn't checked in yet but showing the cashier my reservation got me the discount.

All in all, I had a good stay. I'd stay there again, but next time I'd want a quieter room in the back, away from the street.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank CharlieInMaysville
RachelToothmanGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed using the 24 hour gym next door. We are pleased to hear you was able to get the 10% discount at the Eat N Park. On your next trip in the area there is also a Dickey's BBQ across the road that also offers discounts of 20% if you show your room key. On your next trip in the area please just let us know that you would like a room on the back side of the hotel and we will make sure we get you somewhere quiet away from the road. Thank you again for your review. We hope to meet your lodging needs in the future.