All reviews free breakfast passing through town overnight stay nick inns restrooms
Reviewed 19 August 2011

This was the best place that we have stayed - I can't say enough about it....

Errica was a pleasure to deal with at the front desk!!! :)

The room was wonderful, an amazingly comfortable bed, with the greatest pillows in the world ( Need to know where they came from, I want some for home!!!!)

The Bar / Restaurant had the best food - we got wings and a sampler platter, OMG, enough for 4 people!!! The continental breakfast was wonderful..... :) Coffee was really good, too!

I promise you that we will be back - on our next trip from Chicago to North Carolina!!! Thank you Errica!!!! You are the best!

Room Tip: a wonderful room, and great service!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lory1315
Reviewed 11 June 2011

This hotel was immaculate! We had a beautiful room which was next to our families room. The wall are absolutely soundproof, as the next morning we were told our granddaughter screamed for an hour during the night, and we never heard a sound! We were there on a Saturday night/Sunday morning, and the only complaint I have was the breakfast room was filled solid, and the food was allowed to run out. We did send a review to the hotel to address this issue, as it appeared only one person was handling the entire breakfast room by herself. There was a big group there as well, and it seemed we all went to breakfast at the same time. O would give this place a huge thumbs up and definetly stay again

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank caroljoyj
Reviewed 21 May 2011

I have stayed at this hotel for years and when I returned this year to visit family I was met by a completely new staff. They were rude very unprofessional. The girl working the front desk (supervisor) was shady and was of no help. My little girl was tired from the trip and when she started to whine I was told to keep my kid quiet! When I went to my room and pulled down the sheets there was hair and stains on my sheets. I asked to speak with the manager and he was wondering around talking on his cell phone. I just could not believe I was being treated the way I was. We are a family of color so that may be the reason. Needless to say I never got any help so we checked out and went to the comfort inn down the road. You couldn't pay me to stay there EVER again!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Stepmommy
Reviewed 26 January 2011

The staff was friendly, the complementary breakfast was good, and the rooms were very clean but somewhat outdated. A little overpriced for the Bluefield area & the fact it is a Quality Inn. I would definitely stay here vs. other hotel in the area.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2010

The outside door would open with out a door card. you could get to the rooms through a lobby, but it was easier to use outside door. the outside door would open with out a door card. (which wasn't good) We rented a king size room and were very happy with the price and the quality. The bathroom was very nice, there was a open coat closet that also had a iron board and iron. no micro fridge or microwave. bed was very comfy. my husband and i slept in the bed with our two toddlers very well.
Breakfast here was awesome, with cereal, eggs, french toast, juice, coffee, instant oatmeal, fruit, and bagels. there was an area in the lobby that was set up like a restaurant with tables, but it was self serve.
felt like a more expensive room, but with a great price.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family