Ambrae House
Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
BestWestern.com
The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 127
Berkeley Springs Motel(Berkeley Springs)
US$ 56
Cacapon Resort State Park(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
HIExpress.com
US$ 74
US$ 65
US$ 74
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Thank you Lisa and Gary for a memorable anniversary. You went above and beyond. The breakfast was tasty and of generous proportions. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a bed and breakfast that is clean, nicely decorated, and provides nearly everything you need other than clothing. Soaps and shampoos in the rooms, you don't need to go anywhere if your looking for a tasty lunch, dinner, or in need of a drink. We will be back in the summer!

Room Tip: The chablis, offers a queen bed whereas the other two rooms have King beds. All rooms have jacuzzi tubs. All rooms have sitting space and own temp control. All rooms are spacious and lovely. Very spa like and comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My roommate from college and her sister and I stayed all night here and were delighted with the attention, service and cleanliness of the Ambrae House. The owner went out of his way to guide us as to where to go for other services such as spa and to accommodate us. The place was very clean and the service super. We had a great time and would highly recommend this establishment. The breakfast was fantastic!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank millie b
Reviewed 24 August 2011

My husband and I did a quick anniersary overnight stay here last weekend... What a gem! Altho the reviews of it being a bit loud (st traffic) were accurate, I brought ear plugs and it was no problem... you should also note most of the other inns are on the same main drag this one was on, so all things being equal this shouldn't be a factor.

The room (we stayed in the Burgandy room) was beautiful! And the TUB.. OOOhhhh the tub-- we are now trying a redesign of our bathroom for one of those babies! Who needs the public "Roman Baths " when you can sip champagne in your private tub at the Ambrae house?

Lisa and gary couldn't have been sweeter-- made it feel more like seeing old pals than going someplace new for the 1st time.. and the restaurant, bar area and outside deck are super nice.

My only recommend to you and owners... feather pillow option needs to be added to the rooms! I'm a pillow snob and NEED feather-- there wernt any so I had to use rolled up clothes.. if you like a feather pillow, BYOP.
We will go back here. It was wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2011

We stayed here over the weekend. I would definatly recommend stopping by. The food was excellent and Lisa was a very welcoming hostess.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2011

My wife and I stayed three days and nights at Ambrae house for a memorial day getaway from our kids, to do some hiking, and relax in a quiet, mountain spa town. This trip was one of the fondest memories of our life, and staying at Ambrae House helped a lot to make it such a special time. We loved it. The B & B concept was new to us, but Lisa and Gary made us feel right at home. Breakfasts were awesome. The in-room private jacuzzi tub was great after a day of hiking. Room and bed was very comfortable. We don't eat pork or shellfish, but Lisa actually bought turkey bacon just to accomodate us. They go out of the way to make sure you are happy. Ambrae house is the place to stay for sure when we come back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family