All reviews pool and hot tub room was clean value for the money nice stay west virginia road trip waffles
Reviewed 30 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I made a mistake when booking this room and didn't specify non smoking. If smoke bothers you, don't make that mistake. The entire third floor smells like smoke. Even outside of the non smoking rooms. They couldn't make us room keys so someone needed to be in the room at all times. No batteries in the TV remote.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My electricity went out while my husband was out of town and it was very cold. I wanted somewhere inexpensive but clean and comfortable. The pool area and hot tub was nice and I really enjoyed the hot tub to relax. The check-in lady was very nice and helpful and there were several of us locals checking in. I had a non-smoking room and it did not smell like smoke but the hallway on the first floor near the hot tub room smelled horribly like smoke. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and the temperature was difficult to get regulated. There was a knocking on the walls that made it even more difficult to stay asleep. I could have stayed at the Quality Inn for $20 and I wish I had.

• Trip type: Travelled solo