Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 85
US$ 147
US$ 119
US$ 112
1,195 results
All reviewsfront porchindoor outdoor poolrocking chairscookiescracker barrelhot tubbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanking suitewould stay here againwest virginiabreakfast staffhot breakfastthe breakfast areawafflesfresh fruitgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel, very convenient location. The staff were amazing and we loved the free breakfast. Everything was clean and maintained. We will be staying here again in the future if we travel to this area.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind review of the hotel. It means so much to my staff and I when someone recognizes our effort. I will share you experience with the team. Again, thank you!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Rooms were clean. No carpet, flooring which i loved. Beds were comfortable they provided me with a clean playpen for my daughter at my request. Friendly staff. We were just passing through on our way home from a vacation and wish we could have stayed longer.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review of the hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I give all credit to my team, they are the true success of this hotel. Again, thank you for staying, we hope to serve you soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed only for one night on our journey to Florida
Kids loved the pool , rooms were clean and met our needs
Breakfast was nice but I especially loved that they offered little " on the go" bags to take for us who aren't early morning eater
We've already booked this property again for our next trip

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review of the property, truly made my Friday just a little better! I will pass on your review to the team, I am sure they will be pleased. Again, thank you for staying, we hope to serve you soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018