1,318 results
All reviews front porch rocking chairs indoor outdoor pool front desk cookies cracker barrel hot tub room was clean biscuits and gravy king suite west virginia the breakfast area would stay here again breakfast staff fresh fruit great place to stay hot breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Reviewed 2 July 2016

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016

First impressions make all the difference! The lady at the front desk was incredibly unfriendly (I won't put her name on here). She seemed extremely unhappy to be there. The decor is very dated. The bed was very uncomfortable and seemed to slant to one side. The room seemed somewhat clean-not the cleanest hotel, but it could have been worse. Overall, it met our needs, but was disappointing.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for the review of the hotel. I am very sorry that your stay was disappointing. Please email me at jerrydavidsmith@outlook.com, I would like to hear more of your concerns.

Jerry Smith

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My grandson was injured at scout camp, so I went to give some TLC. On the way back I looked for a motel that was pet friendly (I had my dog with me). After much searching, I found this motel had certain rooms set aside for pets. The desk clerk was very helpful and even gave me a discount as a veteran. Unfortunately, my dog wouldn't cooperate and spent the night in the car. I spent the night in the motel and found it, like other Country Inn & Suites, very comfortable. I like this chain.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Jerry S, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for the review of the hotel. We are very pleased that your stay was enjoyable. I will pass on the kind words to the team. Again, thank you for staying, we do hope to serve you soon.

Jerry Smith

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016