“Excellent, authentic Indian food- a real joy!”
Review of Aangan - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aangan
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We've eaten here twice and loved it- authentic, delicious Indian food and charming service! Such a rarity in this area to have authentic, delicious ethnic dining!

1  Thank elissejo
There are newer reviews for Aangan

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I was really looking forward to Indian and was very disappointed to find it closed for kitchen renovations.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

I may just not be a fan of Indian cuisine, but for the price, I would have expected more meat among the rice...it was tasty, but not my cuppa.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

My husband and I have been to Aangan several times. When the place first opened, it was wonderful. For a period of nine months, it was under new management while the owner and manager were in Nepal. The new management very nearly ruined this restaurant, but the owner and manager are back, and the food is even better than it was when the place first opened. There is a buffet Tuesday-Thursday from 11:30-2:00. It is amazing! We will go back again and again.

Reviewed 18 June 2011

I'd eaten here a few times and thought it was decent. They never had their full menu available. Once they didn't tell me they had no Raita until after bringing my meal. The real reason I'll never eat there again? They've gone to buffet only on weekends. Normally I'm okay with that, but their buffet closely resembles a health department training program. Crusty, old tikka masala, unrefrigerated yogurt, some unrecognizable meats...just awful. Avoid this place until they straighten up.