See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2015

I loved this place. My husband and I wanted a weekend away from the city noise and pace. Friends told us about Westport and this Inn so we decided to give it a try. It welcomes you with its beautiful grounds over looking the bay and mountains beyond. We stayed in one of the cottages which gave us nice privacy but the Main House was a place to chat with others. The Innkeeper helped us feel at home. We will go back because we found a peaceful place to rest. Thank you!

Room tip: The Cottages are the best value and private. All rooms are very clean and comfortable.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 30 November 2014

Glenacres Inn is comfortable, clean and safe. It is also a good value. That is what we wanted and that is exactly what we got. We enjoyed our stay.

It is not a high-end resort and you will be disappointed if that is what you are looking for.

The owner/operator is friendly and helpful. He was fun to talk to. He had helpful advice about what to do in Westport and the surrounding area. He also had good advice for our route to Mt. Rainier and things to see and watch out for along the way.

Would I recommend Glenacres Inn to a friend? I already have.

Room tip: Talk to the owner/operator. He will help you out.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rokmann
Reviewed 2 November 2014

I was looking for a place for my daughter and I to stay before our fishing trip and didn't want to pay a fortune... I came upon this little place that is quaint and in a great location. It's an old historical in that is being refurbished as the owners go along. Many of the the furnishings are old antiques so if you are looking for the newest or the best of the best this isn't the place for you but if you want someplace warm and welcoming this is a perfect place. With the front porch lined with rocking chairs for the visitors to use to the big fire pit in the back yard it is a fun low stress place to stay.

Room tip: If you are someone who needs NEW and Extra quiet this is not for you:)
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank globetrottergrub
Reviewed 10 October 2014

A wonderful historic house with wooden doors, windows and floors to die for. Maybe not to everyone's taste as not a hotel chain but beach finds and history abound, pictures, brushes, magazines and great people. I loved it and strongly recommend to anyone who likes different. Room was clean, bed comfortable, airy and light, what more can you want.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We rented the 2 story cottage and loved how roomy and clean it was. Will definitely stay here again. The innkeeper is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. You can tell he has a passion for saving the history and integrity of this property. They have added other cottages and are refurbishing them too. It was a very relaxing visit to Westport.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank KSyrah13