All reviewsmilk and cookiespancake machinefront deskjacuzzi suitewe've stayedking bedin townstay there againtrain tracksvery nice staynothing fancycomfortable roomsthe breakfast areahiestarbuckselevatorwalmart
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

There was nothing wrong really with the property. The room was clean, the breakfast provided was fine and the staff was friendly. I love the fact that they take dogs, as I was traveling with my puppy. The reason that I didnt give it a higher rating was because it wasnt anything special. Just a run of the mill hotel, but perfectly adequate for a night or two stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Washingtoncowgirl
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Hi Washingtoncowgirl!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us for your trip in Wenatchee and sharing your experience! We're very pleased to know that you made the most out of your stay here thanks to our clean rooms, tasty breakfast options, and cordial hotel staff. We just regret that we weren't able to impress you. You can be sure your comments will be taken into consideration when making decisions about our future updates.

Once again, thanks for the feedback, and we hope to have you again so we can provide you with a hotel experience that aligns with the many 5-star review we receive regularly!

Safe travels,

Gian M

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The staff at this hotel pounds on your door in early morning,screaming though the door that the card was declined. We didn't have the card decline they charged it twice and called us liars about the hotel personal yelling through our door.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Hi Karen M,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write your honest review. I am sorry to learn that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you deserved during your recent visit with us. I apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced with the level of customer service and issues you had with the charges incurred. This is not our usual way of taking care of our guests as we aspire to provide impeccable services. I would like to look into this further, thus I have sent you a private message to help us get additional information regarding this event. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

My family and I stayed here while visiting Leavenworth over the new year. The staff does and excellent job of keeping the hotel looking new and fresh. Our room was spotless and the housekeeper went way overboard by sorting our toiletries and placing them on a clean washcloth, washing our wine glasses, etc. etc. How often does that happen?? The breakfast food was pretty much standard HIE fare, but they kept tables clean and supplies well stocked. I'd highly recommend this HIE if you're in the area. Lots cheaper than staying in Leavenworth too!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Our first time here and though it's available on air mile points, my husband probably won't agree to go back. We've stayed at better Holiday Inn Express properties. We called the front desk in the morning asking for a first floor room, saying we had a pet. Got told "all the rooms are pet friendly" - and when we arrived, were given a second floor room. Elevators are so slow that you end up taking the grubby, carpeted stairs repeatedly. And it is a royal pain when you have to get a lot of luggage up or down. Also, a remarkable amount of noise came at us through walls and floors.

Room Tip: Unless you're fit for stairs, or patient for elevators, don't stay above the first floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear KeeshondsForever,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for not living up to your expectations regarding our service level, facilities and the location of the room you were given. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback has been forwarded to the management team for reference.

Joel A

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I go out of my way to stay at Holiday Inn, and every once in while I am surprised- in a good way & not so good. My stay here was a bit disappointing. For starters, the facility is much closer to train tracks than it appears on Googlemaps. We stayed in a street-side room and travel with a fan for white noise, so train traffic was not an issue for us. Turning left on Wenatchee Ave was a task in patience, with traffic in both directions. A bonus is there are several food restaurants within a block from the hotel (fast food & sit-down). The building is a bit dated, but clean. Thanks to some unsupervised under age guests, the hot tub was out-of-service due to something spilled in the water, forcing a drain, scrub, sanitize, refill of the tub. So we did without a soak. Next time we are in town we will try another hotel for a more rounded experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Hi Bengal50,

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to leave us feedback. While I am glad that you find our hotel neat and location convenient, I am sorry about the poor sound insulation in the room you received, and regret that you were not able to take advantage of our hot tub at that time.

Providing you with a simple yet smart and comfortable travel has always been our goal. I have shared your comments with our hotel owners and management for further evaluation and necessary improvements of services.

Thanks again for being with us and I look forward to continuing to serve you in your next future travel plans.

Regards,