“Great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Hiromi's House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Heidi G
Moses Lake, Washington
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We stayed here for a weekend with four adults and two children. It's a very cute and comfortable home. The owners are great and really go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need. It's walking distance to town, we ate at the Whoopum Up Cafe, really good.

Danita P
Walla Walla, Washington
“Such a Gem!”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in September 2014

I stopped at Hiromi's House on my way through Washington. I had family in the area and needed a quiet spot. I was going to just do a hotel but this house was recommended by some local folks so I thought I would give it a try. What a great find! This little house is perfect for a quiet, comfortable place to stay. I didn't have to worry about keys as they have a keyless entry. The house was meticulously clean and had all the little touches that make a house a home. The owners put out a bottle of wine from a Walla Walla winery for me (which was such a good vintage) as well as some great food in the fridge. It was so nice to not have to worry about where to go for breakfast. Both bedrooms were very nicely appointed. The master bedroom had such a comfy bed that the many miles I had put in the day before melted away and I woke up totally refreshed. Next time I am through this part of Washington I will definitely make plans to make Hiromi's House a stop-over.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfy bed
Liked least: I only had 1 day to stay
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
430eddie
Dayton, Ohio
“We loved Hiromi's House”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We recently stayed 3 nights here while visiting some wineries in Walla Walla. Everything about this house is top notch from the beds, cabinetry, appliances, huge bathroom, and within walking distance to everything in Waitsburg. Great deck with gas grill which we used for dinner a couple of nights, the hot tub was clean, and enjoyable, the owners also let my son and I use their bicycles to tour around the area. The owners were delightfull people to work with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We felt at home the minute we walked in.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
john z
Burien, Washington
“This house is perfect for the weekend outing's.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This is great location to base your visits from, and you can visit the surrounding area with ease. I find the house to be very nice and the owners very friendly and helpful. You will enjoy your stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Michelle...
“Wonderful getaway!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our second time staying at Hiromi's House, once with our 2 kids and once without. We live close by and love to go here for an escape. It is perfect! Waitsburg is a quaint town with great restaurants. Our favorites are Woopemup, Jimgermanbar and the Coppei Coffeehouse. The house is clean and beautiful. The owners obviously have put a lot of time and love into this home. There are many small touches that just make it such a special place (like a variety of scented oils for the hot tub). The owners are attentive and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They will even get groceries ahead for you! We will be visiting Hiromi's House many, many more times. Thank you!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing