“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I have been here before; but this time I had their Fish Tacos with Blackened fish. Very fresh tasting with cucumber-chili pico salsa, avocado, cabbage and served with chips.

Prior I had cod n chips but thought it had too much batter on the fish.

My recommendation would be the Fish Tacos!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I made a reservation we had a seat with a 180 degree view of the club and the Puget Sound which elevated the whole experience. The food was what you'd expect to get from any moderately priced breakfast restaurant...meaning it was good. The service was prompt, but something got mixed up and my arugula ended up in my husband's food. Not a big deal by any mean, but I would be careful when asking for an adjustment to a dish.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018

The food here is surprisingly first rate and the view is world class. The service is slow and amateurish. a strange conundrum. i recommend this place with reservations.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The best part of eating here is the view of the golf course and the Sound, so eating outside is a must. Eating inside would be a waste of a visit. I wouldn’t even bother.

We showed up on a Friday, so we had to have the clam chowder, which we supplemented with salads. The salads were big and used fresh ingredients. We enjoyed them. The clam chowder was great for my friend but not so much for me. The dominate flavor wasn’t a creamy taste but some other flavor I couldn’t identify but wasn’t keen on.

What became a running joke with us was the server’s use of the word “enjoy.” He couldn’t leave the table without saying it. It became ridiculous. Johnny was a good server, but his vocabulary needs to expand.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The Club was so big, you could easily share it! Fish and chips, yum! Waited a little for check but really was difficult customers, not the waitress. Outside seating with a "Perfect" weather day.

Date of visit: May 2018