Our youth basketball team stayed one night while at a tournament. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful, but the property was average. We were upgraded to a family suite and the room was much smaller than a double queen room. We did not have any sitting area and the seperate room was approximately 6 foot by 8 foot with bunkbeds. I would definitely recommend not getting the family suite unless you have small children that need a seperate room to sleep. There was also a lot of noise from the room above. Just regular walking sounded like someone was stomping. Rooms are very average and not extremely clean. This was ok for one night maybe two, but a longer stay I would suggest another location. Breakfast was average. A couple of selections of cereal, instant oatmeal, juice, costco muffins, bread for toast, make your own waffles, and on the morning we ate they had decent biscuits and gravy. They also had a selection of juice and hot coffee and hot water with a tea selection.
The pool was small, but clean and the pool deck was kept tidy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly appointed hotel nestled in the forests of Tumwater, yet minutes from the Washington State Capitol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Tumwater
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater Hotel Tumwater