“fabulous appetizers ! amazing hospitality”
Review of Pacific Grill

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South 15th Street
Transit: Convention Center/15th & Commerce LINK light rail station. Pacific Grill is also serviced by many Pierce Transit and Sound Transit buses.
Description: Pacific Grill is Tacoma's Premier Dining Destination. Housed at the Historic Waddell Building in the heart of Downtown Tacoma, Pacific Grill is the perfect location for a delicious dinner, business lunch, Boozy Weekend Brunch or Happy Hour. Past Food & Wine Magazine Best New Chef, Gordon Naccarato, brings Tacoma & the South Sound a creative mix of New American, Seafood, Steaks & more. Enjoy Western Washington's Best Happy Hour in our Bar & Lounge!
Reviewed 13 August 2018

the appetizers were beautiful and tasted very good.
love the dates wrapped in bacon.
the French fries and onion rings were excellent.
the service was excellent. never had to wait for refills of water.
and the drinks were amazing.
great place to spend few hours talking , drinking and eating.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The kids are gone and we decide to have a date night out. The hostess are very friendly and our waitress was great. We had the cheese and meat plate which was very good the blue cheese with honey was awesome. Both of us got a salad one Cesar and one Farmstand both were awesome. For diner my wife got the bruschetta from the taste of Italy section and I got the halibut. The halibut was perfect nice and solid and moist in the center. The vegetables and the sauce was fantastic. The bruschetta was good nothing to write home about. All in all we’ve been here a few times and have always had a wonderful time, great service, and great food.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The halibut I enjoyed at this restaurant was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time. The halibut flaked apart with my fork and it was served atop an exquisite curry type sauce. There was also corn, spinach, and carrots underneath the halibut. The combination of flavors and textures was out of this world. I also had had a dozen raw oysters which were excellent. I usually don’t look at desert but I heard the waitress explaining the desserts to the table next to me and I had to try. I had the rose sorbet which was very yummy. It was served with a side of tiny grapes the likes of which I’ve never seen anywhere else in the world. Service was very friendly and attentive. I also enjoyed the craft cocktail. Portions of both the food and cocktails were generous. I highly recommend dining at this establishment. You don’t need to be dressed up even though the food is very high-quality.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

It was great had fun and the whole chef thing was the best and the food was good too. Will do it again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 22 July 2018

My whole family treated me to brunch. All food was well prepared and tasty, and service was outstanding. Can't wait until my next vivit.

Been to Pacific Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK