“Very Disappointing ”

Taqueria El Sabroso
Ranked #148 of 864 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I came here with my brother and nephew for dinner. I had the worst guacamole I've ever eaten here, the avocados were too firm and there was way to much lime. The enchiladas had no sauce on it.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome little spot for some real authentic Mexican food. Stopped with my brother and had tacos, rice, and beans. The tongue , carnita, and marinnated pork was great. Rice was alittle plain but service and price was great. I Will come back again and again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The entire dish was excellent. The crema was perfect. Definitely not too oily like other places. The salsa verde was balanced. The garlic was present but not over powering. We are definitely coming back!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The food and staff shine here. the location/building- not so much- but its fine. order at the window, dining room around back or get it to go. the menu in front widow needs help. get a real one from them. best Mexican food in Lakewood.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

If you like chicken in mole, this is one of the best places. My husband and myself are both from Mexico. This place reminds me of home.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Taqueria El Sabroso? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK