“Pretty darn good ”
Review of Burs Restaurant

Burs Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 865 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I haven't been here for years, that's what I go there with my lady friend. The service was very very good. The restaurant was clean, as well the restrooms. I have chicken fried steak, eggs easy over and crisp hash browns, and she had an egg omelet. Only complain, where the eggs that was easy over there kind of medium, but all-in-all was very enjoyable. Definitely would go back. The prices are right, and overall good value.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My family has eaten here for decades, and I still love their SOS in the mornings. Either sausage or hamburger over home fries always amazing people been here for decades is the go to place her locals to have a great meal

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Local restaurant with old fashioned comfort food. They offer early morning breakfast specials. This is the kind of dinner every town should have on main Street.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Great place for breakfast. Fast friendly service, the biscuits and gravy were awesome. My husband loves the Wrecked Eggs. He let the cat out of the bag that it was my birthday. So before we left, they brought a scoop of ice cream with a birthday candle and sang happy birthday to me. Quite a surprise, as I have never seen that done at breakfast before. Fun times! :)

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

At least once a week we feel a need for a Burs Best Buy burger basket. Includes a soda or coffee/tea
Always served hot. Meat never frozen. Fully dressed. Best fries ever — crunchy coating so they are crisp and tasty. We dip them in mayonnaise
We never go to Red Robin — too ostentatious
We don’t want a fast food burger
We go to Burs