“Pretty good donuts, when they're available ...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Westernco Donut Shop
Ranked #13 of 16 Bakeries in Tacoma
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Pretty good donuts, although what's available after about 11:00 AM can get pretty limited. I was told if I want any of the more popular donuts, I'd have to come early (I was there at 12:30 PM). So, I take this to mean that at point in the morning, they stop making donuts ... which can, I guess, bring up the issue of freshness.

As far as drinks goes, they do not offer any diet soda, and I guess like the donuts, the coffee appeared to have made in the morning, the cup I got was not fresh. So from now on, I'll be staying clear of buying my drinks here.

Something else to keep in mind, it is a cash-only business.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Found this place a while back and we keep coming back. very tasty fresh made doughnuts. get there early, popular ones might be gone.

Date of visit: September 2013