“Good food in a fun spot.”
Review of Elemental Pizza

Elemental Pizza
Ranked #23 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

the good was really good, sizes were reasonable for the price. The roasted cauliflower was the dinner highlight. We were between 2 large groups so service was understandably slower than we 'd of liked, but the computed part of dessert so it was all good. Will definitely be back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I visited on Saturday night, it was super fun watching the Dawgs on one of the TV's in the bar. The wine selection was great. The staff was a ton of fun (all of course, wearing Husky colors). The pesto chicken calzone was to die for as well as the broccolini. A great place to take the family or go for a drink after work, already excited for spring to enjoy the outside seating.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stopped in Elemental for an early evening bite following a wedding rehearsal. I needed a break from the family and wedding party and was off solo.

I sat outside on a lovely patio and had an excellent service experience. The staff are great. I had a tasty craft cocktail, their version of an Old Fashioned. It was really good. It was wine down Wednesday so all wines were 50% off. And they have a cork and carry rule so I didn’t need to worry about finishing the entire bottle. So, for a mere $15, I got a really good bottle of rose.

I had a day of eating and drinking already and while all of their pizza’s looked really good, I went with their house chopped salad. All of their salads were equally appealing and I picked a winner with mine. Huge portion though light enough I about finished it. Lots of flavors and toppings. I got a side of bread that was a nice accompaniment for about a buck.

I didn’t get an apps, though the wood fired broccolini and cauliflower looked very enticing. I took a pass on dessert.

I would definitely return and dive into a pizza, apps and other salads. A winner for downtown Tacoma.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Pizza just average but had a great server with a very nice attitude. So cheerful and upbeat. Had nice outside seating. Inside a little dark - sort of a pub atmosphere. Would try again especially if nice weather and could sit outside.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Lunch special was good value, pizza and a salad relatively cheap. Only problem we encountered was having to wait since conference crowd all arrived at same time. Food was good and I would recommend it.

Been to Elemental Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK