“girls lunch”

Anthony's At Point Defiance
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's At Point Defiance is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 816 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Wonderful view nice and sunny ate on the patio. The food and service was amazing . We had some nice German beers and fish tacos to die for . They took very good care of us were very attentive and the food prepared to perfection

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I had the clam chowder bowl which was superb. Our view was spectacular of the bay! The prices are right. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went for a family birthday and had a great time. For generations of us gathered at a table. The restaurant was hopping, but we could easily hear our conversations. Fish and chips was great. And everyone else loves their meals, whether salmon, clams, or anything else. And it’s not overpriced either. We go to an Anthony’s about once a year and I’m always a little surprised that it’s not more expensive.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped by here for lunch while driving around Point Defiance, my first time to Tacoma. Beautiful location right on the water. Food was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Went here for Father's Day one year and will never go there again. Had to sit outside in the cold, food blowing all over the place and I think we had a reservation. The worst I ever experienced. And the food did not live up to anything.

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's At Point Defiance, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi there, thank you for leaving us with feedback! I am sorry to hear that a past visit on Father's Day has hindered the idea of visiting again. I also want to apologize for the food that was less than expected. I have passed this along to our management team and to our team of chefs for evaluation and I would love to have our General Manager, Paul, speak with you about this! Please email me with a contact phone number and I would be happy to have him reach out as soon as possible.

Thanks! ~Taylor, feedback@anthonys.com