“AWESOME”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Don't drive by this place! Food was incredible. We shared the crispy pork belly tacos (one each) and the chorizo nachos. Both were wonderful and plenty of food for two people. I ordered a margarita and was pleasantly surprised when asked if I had a tequila reference. The did not spare the tequila. This place is nothing to look at, we ate outside as it was a beautiful day. Don't let the outside appearance fool you - MUST STOP!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here passing through Tacoma. The food here is really good! The club and the French dip both excellent! Definitely putting this on my list to return.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Found Top of Tacoma through Trip Advisor- we were looking for a place for dinner later on a Sunday evening. Between GPS and a few streets under construction, we had an interesting route there ... And the neighborhood wasn't what we expected. However, the food was awesome! I had the "thanks" sandwich, my husband had French dip, and we shared Mac and cheese. Wow, so good! Cheesy gooey deliciousness with a crunchy, flavorful topping. We were stuffed but couldn't stop eating it. Sandwiches were very good too, as was the service.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I finally made it! I have heard so many great things about this small little local place and I finally was able to make my own opinions. Great outdoor seating, but decided it was just to hot (imagine that in the NW!) but was able to find a table inside. Nothing special, but clean and inviting. I like the feel of this place, very laid back with a surprising menu of a lot more than "bar food". The drinks were well made, I had a long island and my friend had a strawberry lemon drop, which was delicious! I decided on the fish tacos and was really glad I did. They had great flavor and 3 was a perfect amount. My friend had a grilled turkey sandwich with a garlic aioli I believe and she raved about it! I am ready to go back and try something new!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

On Saturdays & Sundays, The Top does brunch from 11am-3pm. (There's always a line out front 15-20 minutes prior to opening.)

$3 Bloody Mary's & Mimosas

Daily specials plus an awesome regular menu with items like S.O.S., Classic bacon & eggs, breakfast burritos and "hash" with Chorizo or pork belly!

Pictured are the "Hangover Homies" (I added bacon & avocado) and the bar already full at 11:02am.