“Great drinks, excellent appetizer, good meal, good atmosphere”

Dirty Oscar's Annex
Ranked #9 of 840 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017

First, the drinks were awesome! Great bloody mary and the chocolate bluebeard coffee drink was to die for! The overlord was good as was the dirty cristo, not amazing, but good. We will be back, but will likely get the overlord split up into separate plates so the waffle doesn't get soggy from the gravy.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a challenging one for me as the drinks were great, the burgers were really good but the Mexican was just so so. The food was really slow to arrive, but otherwise, the service was great. So, 4 out of 5.

Try it, but steer away from the tacos.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Some of the better pub-grub eating in Tacoma. The Eggs Bennies were to die for .... especially with a tasty Bloody Mary!

1  Thank PinUpBoy
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided we wanted to try this place out after it was suggested to him. We get there during their happy hour and it's just us in there, which was super cool for me. It was nice and quiet with a chilled ambience going on. We ordered the tasso tacos, elk sliders, and the stoner's wrap. The food was really delicious and of all three that we tried, the elk sliders were my fave with so much flavor and were juicy! We also tried their margaritas on the happy hour menu, and I must say they were small but packed a huge punch. It was definitely a sneak up on you type of drink. We cannot wait to return to try more of their food.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I WILL BE A REPEAT OFFENDER. OVER... AND OVER... AND OVERRRRR!!!

This special place touched my soul. From the easily visible man candies in the back cooking and prepping our food,to the pleasant restrooms which offered awesome lighting for my mirrored selfies , to our waiter who was so sweet . I know I asked his name but I'm sure I forgot ( some tall blue-eyed cutie who was blonde). The staff is super friendly! The vibe is warm and inviting, but has a definite bar overtone to it so there will never be an awkward silence. Lol

PSA: don't come here if you're on a diet, it's not for you, boo!!!

Let's get down to it. Audrey and I had the shrimp and grits and lemme tell you... this ain't cho mama's recipe. (Starting from the bottom) The grits were hella buttery & cheesy , just super rich with flavor all on their own. The next layout of flavor was "the meats" (in my Arby's voice). I had generous shards of thick-cut bacon stashed away within and atop the grits, andouille sausage, and plump seasoned shrimp adding the right amount of saltiness and attitude . The whole lot came protected by a moat of sauce the meats were cooked in (warning it is soupy so don't spill it on yourself). To top off a foodie's wet dream, it came to my table crowned with a beautiful egg over easy just draped over the mound o' deliciousness. It was a magical moment for me. I felt like I was in my own casting of the "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" movie.

If you can find parking... you, my friend, are in the winner's circle!!‍♂️⛹

Dirty Oscar's Annexed: #CONQUERED