“Lunch”

Paya Thai Fish & Chips
Ranked #67 of 816 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Not bad but bad location tables in food court. OK for work lunch, eat and run. I wouldn't go again. $$$$ for fish and chips.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Super wonderful food and employees!!! Treat you like you are a special friend. Located in a great spot. Eat than shop.
The food is to dye for. Meatloaf is super yummy and the piece is enough for 3 people to have a heaping piece!!!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

This is probably the best fish & chips I have had in my 57 years on this planet. The cod is hand breaded on site and I thought it was perfect. Not too much breaking like some pub house fish. The chips are awesome and the presentation is really lovely. Not what you expect from a little hole-in the wall food court restaurant. Worth looking for.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

We were tantalized by the look of the fish and chips when we were racing past last night and so tonight we paid a visit to Paya Thai. I had the freshest, biggest Caesar salad ever and hubby said the chowder was the best he ever ate. We loved our meal and the super sweet friendly service! Highly recommended for sure. It passed the ULTIMATE test - there was not a hint of grease or oiliness and it felt like a real taste of home for this displaced Kiwi.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

This place is an institution at Freighthouse. I have had most everything on the menu and all is good. Nothing is really outstanding but certainly good! They obviously use clean oil and take care in preparation. I will eat there again and recommend you try it as well.

Been to Paya Thai Fish & Chips? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK