“Love ILKB - Warminster”

Ranked #7 of 86 things to do in Tacoma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just started ILKB and I absolutely love it! Staff is amazing, workout is intense, atmosphere and people are welcoming! Recommend at least trying it out for yourself. If anyone is ever in town, check it out! Definitely worth it!!

All reviews
"gyms"
"encouragement"
"stamina"

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Awesome staff at Fitchburg studio always supportive and helpful to achieve your goals. Facilities are always welcoming neat and clean. You have an amazing workout something different every day non stop motivating fun. If you're looking for a friendly and non judgement environment ilovekickboxing.com is where you should be.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The classes and instructors here are amazing! The workouts are not only challenging, but extremely fun because of the environment the instructors create, the music, and the diversity in combinations and moves. My fiance and I joined two months ago and already have experienced a significant increase in energy and muscle definition. Our wedding is in 7 months so we chose I Love Kickboxing to be our wedding body builder of choice! We love it!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

ILoveKickboxing - Bellmore, NY 5 stars for i love kickboxing. i have taken 2 classes and never felt so motivated to continue my weightloss goals. All the staff is great, flexible class schedule, and great workouts. If you have we weightloss goals i love kickboxing is your place to be. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS CALL @ILOVEKICKBOXING IN BELLMORE!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 March 2018

When my doctor told me that I was obese, it really motivated me to get back to the gym. But going to the gym every day and doing the same boring thing wasn’t motivation enough. A friend recommended trying a kickboxing class. I bought a few classes from Living Social, scheduled my first class and instantly liked it. It was a great workout, even for someone like me, who is heavy and hasn’t worked out in a long time. I really like the fact that they don’t push you to do anything you don’t want to do or can’t do. I have been able to do the routine at my pace and after a couple of months I am in better shape, faster, stronger and slowly losing weight. It’s now my “go to place” because it’s clean, the other students are friendly, and the instructors are amazing.

Been to I Love Kickboxing? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK