Review Highlights
I Love Kickboxing, Spring Texas

This is the best full body workout ever! Great atmosphere, excellent instructors, Get in shape and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Athena C
I love this place!

Reviewed 24 September 2018
Amy N Ernie S

All reviews full body high energy workout trainers encouragement classes instructor challenging gears muscles life fun
Reviewed 2 days ago

This is the best full body workout ever! Great atmosphere, excellent instructors, Get in shape and have fun.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

iLoveKickboxing in Bellmore, What a GREAT PLACE! I love everything about this place, from the instructors to the 60 minute cardio/kickboxing classes. The instructors are everything you need and want in a professional instructor, the how to and why to stand, kick and punch the correct way. The classes are as hard or as easy as YOU make them. In as little as two weeks you will see results. I highly recommend Ilovekickboxing in Bellmore,NY. Amy Susco

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to move forward with their fitness journey in a fun positive environment go here! ILoveKickboxing - Lexington, KY

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

iLoveKickboxing Tacoma is awesome! It's more than I imagined it would be. After only 3 weeks I've already noticed results. Every day I look forward to going to class. The instructors push me to do my best and are so friendly and give amazing encouragement. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Ilovekickboxing pushed me closer to reaching me fitness goals! It’s an intense workout but totally worth it! The environment and people are so supportive and sweet! I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure I wanted to sign up. I am out of shape, tired, have a 7 month old baby, stay at home mom but I did and it was one of the best decisions of my life. I have more energy. Im losing weight. Im getting out of the house and spending time with adults :) The instructors and members are all so encouraging that you can’t help but love it and keep going back.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

At first I was worried. It had been years since I had done any type of workout, besides pushing the kids on the swing or walking the dogs. Now it's a little over 3 months later, and I am doing 7 classes a week, and am down two pants sizes. No more being worried. My confidence is back, and I am rocking it!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome high energy highly motivational gym for a full body workout. This cardio is FUN. Thankful I became a member! Trainers are great and spot on with what everyone needs.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a great workout, friendly, welcoming, and fun environment Ilovekickboxing West Chester I the place to go!!! It’s a group workout without the pressure. While everyone in the group motivates each other you’re only competing against yourself and you can go as hard or as light as you want. The trainers are extremely knowledgeable and safety, comfort and satisfaction is their priorities. I definitely recommend ilovekickboxing West Chester, OH as MUST attend/visit/try once!!!! You’ll be hooked like me and my five other friends!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I am the definition of a couch potato with a little junk food junkie sprinkled in. I was nervous to start. As expected, I was struggling through the first class. When I started to get behind, Nia and Juan were right by my side encouraging to push through. By the time class ended, I was drenched in sweat, exhausted, but I felt powerful. I couldn't wait to come back. I really like the way the trainers modify the workouts for you based on your personal circumstances, but get you out of your comfort zone. I definitely encourage anyone considering ILKB to give it a try. It is worth it. The feel of family is EVERYTHING!