“Aug2017”
Review of Bite

Bite
Reserve with OpenTable
Bite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 821 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Broadway between 13th & 15th
Description: In the Hotel Murano located on the 4th floor.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We ate breakfast and lunch. Both were great. I tend to like the lunch menu more. There was variety on both but the lunch menu had items that I had not eaten before. We all tried different food and the. Just shared. I really like the table in the corner you can look out over the street. Finally to complement the service, both meals they took a lot of time to make sure we had everything that we needed. It is a little higher, but get great food with outstanding service. I would come back next time I'm in Tacoma. Thanks

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Murano and tried their restaurant for one dinner. We both ordered salmon and thought it was prepared well and tasty. The server was excellent. The tables and ambience leave something to be desired. There are much better places in the area to eat. Prices were moderate.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very good service, great views, fair prices. I enjoyed my Halibut and mashed potatoes - rather simply prep, but good. Tendency to overcook, so if you prefer rarer, be sure and speak up.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The staff was willing to adjust their dishes to our palate. This was done without any argument. Actually, I ordered a double portion of an appetizer as my entree.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in just for the halibut...

Located inside our hotel. Quiet casual dinner to cap off an epic day. We both had the seared wildcaught halibut and it exceeded our expectations. Simple yet exquisite. I also had the coconut curry soup of the day, which was amazing. We ate our food without taking pix, sorry :/ We did get pix of after dinner drinks Effen Ginger and Alaskan Amber and the view. Mt. Ranier views far better here in Tacoma vs Seattle.

Been to Bite? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK