“Lunch with drinks.”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We both had an excellent hamburger with a Bloody Mary that was to die for. It is the usual upscale burger place but the location is on the water overlooking the Puget Sound and the view was absolutely gorgeous.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We love eating at the ramwhenwevisitfrom Wales.
Our family livery in Gig Harbor so a visit always includes a trip here.
Menu has changes since last trip but the burgers hav3nt changes inquality,as a person who never liked burgers this place converted me and I love good quality and imaginative way they create the perfect experience.
Don't know when we will be visiting again but we will be back.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Bar food, low price, happy service team, fab cold beer. My wife loved her chocolate milkshakes (2). We visited twice. I enjoyed the HEFEWEIZEN.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I was so excited to see a Cuban melt listed on the menu I didn't even look at anything else. Boy was I disappointed in the tasteless, dry inside, over-salted, greasy, nearly cold sandwich I received. It was the worst excuse for a Cuban ever! Please take this off the menu as soon as you can because it is awful.

1  Thank Want2TrvlMore_11
GameOn1971, Guest Relations Manager at The Ram Restaurant & Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hello Want2TrvlMore_11,

We are sorry to hear that your visit with us was disappointing with the flavor of the Cuban sandwich. Would you mind emailing us at tripadvisor@theram.com so we can put you in touch with a store leader? Thank you.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

It's nice to get a great view on the waterfront without paying double the price. I was impressed with the casualness yet tons of class. We always bring our
Illinois guests here for dinner.