Hotel Murano
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

US$ 126
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

Shilo Inns Tacoma(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 192
US$ 180
Silver Cloud Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 213/night.

US$ 193
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

US$ 168
US$ 156
3,474 results
All reviewsglass artbeautiful hotellobby barroom servicehotel restaurantconvention centerself parkingtacoma art museumbusiness tripbitefloorartworkelevatorartistsconferencevaletartsy
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Over the last 3 times I have stayed at the Murano while on business travel I have not been very impressed. 2 times I was put in the room right next to the elevators which was really loud and difficult to get any sleep, one of those times I asked to be moved which I was moved directly across the hallway (didn't solve the problem much) then the last time I stayed while I wasn't next to the elevators the bathroom was not very clean at all. There was hair all over the floor and the tub was not clean. It's a pretty nice hotel so I was surprised to say the least.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 183mindyw
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Loved everything! Great location. Tram to Tacoma Dome was so convenient. Great staff. Terrific food and drink. Very clean, funky decor, great art. Restaurants and pubs within a few blocks walk. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2016

There is no shuttle service to drop and pickup guests. I had my foot fractured but my office is 3 blocks from the hotel but the hotel is helpless, being soo costly room price.

They do not offer free breakfast. I did not like the food at their onsite restaurant either. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2016

This Hotel will be perfect for many people but it isn't a must stay again for us.
Hopefully this review will help with what worked for us and didn't work for us.

What worked:

The view from the 23rd and 25th floor were wonderful. There are some unusual upper class amenities such as a pillow choice card request and numerous spiritual books available. They even have spiritual books for your pet. We did not use the valet service but they were friendly, as well as the front desk staff. Actually all staff were friendly. Room was clean. The art was enjoyable.

What didn't work for us:

The card readers were troublesome. Both my husband's card and mine were affected at different times. Not the end of the world, just inconvenient. I'm not sure how many people have trouble. The desk was nice about re coding.

I expected a quality shower. It was clean and functional. That's it. The shower head offered one choice. The spray was a bit light and it took a while for me to get shampoo out of my hair. The fan couldn't keep up with either shower that morning. I would also expect a magnify/normal flip mirror in the bathroom at this caliber of hotel.

I expect at minimum, one easy chair to sit in. Many of the website photos show 2, but one would have sufficed. The room was big enough for two. A short round 12" footstool was the only thing provided. Pretty much useless for relaxing and looking out the window. At best we could crouch on the stool and put our chin on the windowsill. The desk chair worked for one of us, but wasn't comfortable for relaxing -- or a together activity on a outing that was supposed to be about togetherness.

For us, a so-so shower, poor fan, and not one comfy chair to enjoy view is easily a disappointment.
Room 2311

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2016

This experience was not up to the standards expected. I am embarrassed to have paid this amount for a less than pleasant experience and would not recommend your hotel to friends. Beauty and design aside, I feel that between the room reserved not being ready at checkin and the very loud waterpipes noise in the morning, some attention to operations and maintenance should be considered. The service desk receptionist did offer to waive the parking fee of $16...wow. Others in our group did get their rooms as reserved as they checked in around 12 midnight so you might consider changing your check in time so as to fulfill your advertised check in time....arrgh!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends