All reviewswine countryyakima valleywafflesmorning breakfast iseasy freeway accesspleasant place to staybiscuits and gravysmall poolhot itemsexercise roomhot tubstaying at this hotelnice hotelhotel staffbreakfast was excellentfridge and microwavebeds were very comfortable
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I always enjoy staying at this hotel. After a long drive to come out and work in the area, it's nice to relax over soup, hotdog & a cookie they provide without worrying about picking up something to eat. Love the vineyard surroundings and the comfortable look to the lobby & dining area. I always ask to stay there whenever I'm sent to work in Sunnyside.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Junior D, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Grapevine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Glad we met your needs and you were able to relax during your stay here at the GrapeVine Inn. We are looking forward to having you at our hotel on your next work trip!

Thanks!!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Enjoyed the size of the room. Its one of the biggest rooms I've ever stayed in. Was very roomy. My kids and grandson were able to jump around and wrestle. My husband was very satisfied this time around with the room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Junior D, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Grapevine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking time and submitting a review on our hotel! Glad your grandson and kids had enough room to wrestle and that your husband was very satisfied!!

Thanks again!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Customer Service was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond her job. I would recommend this Hotel. Breakfast was so delicious. Rooms were very clean and it was very quite. Would recommend to anyone traveling to this area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

So glad to hear about your great experience here at our hotel!! Glad you enjoyed our huge breakfast as well! Come back soon!!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Manager Pat, and coworkers Lance and Ester where all working there during my stay and made our visit fabulous! Lance got my 98 year old mother out of the car took her inside while I got our things. When I went in she was all comfy and covered with a blanket to be toasty warm. Pat gave me a tour and Ester got us a great room and price!

Room Tip: Upstairs better view, has elevator
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Junior D, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Grapevine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thank you for taking some time and submitting a review on our hotel. Happy to read about our excellent staff and about your stay. Thanks again!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

A little bit pricey but very cleaned and staff are so nice! The best hotel in sunnyside! would definitely recommend to others! Staff are so nice and they have breakfast and snacks at night. The view of the vineyard is spectacular especially in mornings.

Room Tip: Book a room online! It's a lot cheaper than walking-in
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time and submitting a review.