I've spent years traveling around the US for work. Flying from one town to another, hotels have been my second home. It has always been a pleasure to visit Spokane and stay at the Oxford downtown for so many reasons. I love the location, the rooms are cozy and I can do my work and have a drink on the house. After a long flight and a free shuttle to the hotel, it's nice to relax and enjoy a drink before bed. Parking is free and I can sit outside in the summer and watch the river. The front desk staff and managers are genuinely concerned about the quality of the stay and deliver well on service. I always feel rested and ready for my busy work day having spent the night in affordable luxury. I suppose that’s why I keep coming back for more! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane