“My favorite second home!”

Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane
Ranked #3 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Tacoma, Washington
“My favorite second home!”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I've spent years traveling around the US for work. Flying from one town to another, hotels have been my second home. It has always been a pleasure to visit Spokane and stay at the Oxford downtown for so many reasons. I love the location, the rooms are cozy and I can do my work and have a drink on the house. After a long flight and a free shuttle to the hotel, it's nice to relax and enjoy a drink before bed. Parking is free and I can sit outside in the summer and watch the river. The front desk staff and managers are genuinely concerned about the quality of the stay and deliver well on service. I always feel rested and ready for my busy work day having spent the night in affordable luxury. I suppose that’s why I keep coming back for more! ;)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Our office is in close proximity to the Oxford Suites so Company visitors stay there often and are always very complimentary.
Recently we held our holiday luncheon at Oxford Suites. I could not have asked for better customer service as they were extremely attentive to our needs and they worked with us every step of the way! We will certainly call upon them in the future.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Redding, California
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I am currently staying at the Oxford Suites in Downtown Spokane and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place. No matter what time of day, if you see an employee from housekeeping to management, everyone greets you with a warm welcome and a smile. The customer service at this hotel far exceeds any other in the area. The free breakfast, appetizers and beverages are great especially with the price of the room. Their rooms are exceptoinally clean and it is obvious the staff cares. The food in their Bistro is delicous, good portions and great prices. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. Thank you for a fantastic stay!!! :)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Msmp07
washington state
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Our family continues to choose this hotel whenever we stay in spokane. We enjoy the clean pool, hot breakfast, drinks in the evening and large rooms. In the summer we can walk to downtown through Riverfront Park and in the winter we utilize the courtesy shuttle to take us to our downtown shopping, dining, movies, or the ballet. Staff are always friendly.

Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank mommysunshine
Missoula
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Great hotel! This is the only place we stay in Spokane. Very clean, well maintained. Large, well-kept rooms with high end finishes. Very family friendly. Great swimming pool, hot tub. Complimentary breakfast and drinks in the evening. Free shuttle will take you anywhere you want to go. Fantastic location right downtown. We couldn't ask for anything else!

• Stayed December 2011