DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center
US$ 147
Hampton.com
US$ 123
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

Quality Inn Oakwood(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 146
US$ 132
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 197
US$ 184
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane North(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 128
La Quinta
US$ 211
US$ 169
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,285 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesconvention centerthe riverparking garageriverfront parkwithin walking distancebit datedan older hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetdowntown areaspencersshuttersinbconferenceshuttle
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Got a great room overlooking the river. Shuttle shuttle service was wonderful, picked me up at the airport and took me to the mall -AWESOME!
The steak restaurant was a little pricey but well worth it!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you for sharing the great comments about your stay here in Spokane. I was glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle and my favorite restaurant, Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

I have stayed here many times for Sweet Adelines conventions. It has much to offer including good restaurants and good cookies. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only bad thing is three small elevators. I will be there again for the 61st National Square Dance Convention in June.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a view of the river.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

We host so many great conventions each year and Sweet Adelines is one of our favorites. I was sorry to hear that you were held up by the elevators, the traffic up and down during that convention is quite heavy. We also saw the impact and discussed having a team member assist with controlling them in the lobby during peak times. Thank you for the great feedback and we look forward to seeing you later this month.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

The place is clean. Staff is friendly and the hotel is in a great location. Still has popcorn ceilings in the rooms and the elevators are slow. It is next door to Shenanigan which has a great happy hour.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay here in Spokane. I see by your comments that you were here during a very large convention that had heavy elevator usage at certain times. This is a very unique situation and I am sorry if it caused any inconvenience. We have actually been discussing ways to prevent it in the future. Thanks again for the feedback and I am glad you got to experience a little bit of our neighborhood.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Cleanliness is the first thing I notice in a hotel stay. The room smelled fresh and clean, and everything appeared to be spotless. The beds were comfortable, the AC quiet and the temperature of the room very comfortable. Housekeeping quickly brought my mother not just one but two extra blankets because Mom wanted to sleep sitting up in the chair due to sciatica. Just as impressive, the town and hotel were full and busy due to the Bloomsday Run, yet the room was never noisy from the sound of other guests. I was certainly grateful for that. I would return to this hotel if ever back in Spokane.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thank you! Our hotel makes every effort to take care of all the little things to ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us. We appreciate you noticing and taking the time to comment on your experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stayed here during a business trip and was quite impressed. Check-in was quick and friendly, and it didn’t hurt that I got two cookies! I requested a river view room, and it was ultra-quiet and quite lovely. Nothing remarkable about the room or bathroom, but nice, clean and up-to-date facilities made for a pleasant stay. The location is excellent; great shopping or a stroll along the river just a few blocks away. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: rooms on the river are quieter
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. We’re glad you had an enjoyable stay and appreciated our great location. We look forward to seeing you soon!