All reviews continental breakfast west building light industrial area mini fridge and microwave would stay here again bed was comfortable freeway cereal ac
Reviewed 6 August 2018

All other lodging was booked. We needed a place to rest for a few hours before continuing our journey West. It is cheap, the rooms smell but a relatively clean. I have stayed in worse places before. Pet friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Spokane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Tim J,

I am so sorry that you smelled of unpleasant in your room. In the future please address immediately so that our staff will clean and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The room did not have a clock and they did not give us toilet paper. The breakfast for our room was in separate building - so when it was raining we had to go out and across the parking lot to get to the breakfast. They only gave one towel per person, so you better not plan on taking more than one shower a day!! Even though the rate was very reasonable, I would have thought that at least they could of given us toilet paper.

Room tip: Make sure you ask for a room in the main building or you will have to cross the parking lot to get your breakfast, if it is raining,
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

overkill590,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very hard hotel to rate. Overall experience I gave it a 4. Is it new? No. The area is industrial and not great if you want to take a walk. Breakfast was minimalist. Eggos, bread, and cereal. Weight room was in very rough shape. But they get bumped up for service. I booked a smoking room by mistake, but the manager bumped me up to a very nice nonsmoking Jacuzzi suite. Of course I had to pay quite a bit more but it was worth it. Does that 4 compare to most better hotels? Probably not. That 4 is compared against other Rodeways.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Ed B,

Thank you so much for staying at the Rodeway Inn & Suites Spokane Hotel. It is great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations of service and hospitality! On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

checked into the hotel on May 10th with my friend and my dogs because our semi truck was across the street in the shop and figured we could rest up until it was ready. Usually they charge $10 for pet but the lady said she would charge me $5 so that was nice. We stayed in room 107 that evening and went to bed around 10 P.M. and woke up a little after midnight from getting bit 3 times on my right arm and bit on my left shoulder. When I sat up I saw bed bugs crawling from out of my pillow. I woke up my friend and we checked my bed and checked his bed. We found one bed bug and put it in a plastic cup and brought it up to the front desk. We spoke with Mike and he was friendly and told us he would give it to the manager in the morning to look at and he gave us another room and even went with us to check it out and told me to talk to the manager in the morning. We then made the move from room 107 to 121 and we had spent the next 6 hours examining the beds and furniture to make sure there weren't going to be anymore issues and then we had to check our belongings and clothes to make sure that no bed bugs were transfered as they sat close to the bed that was infected with the bed bugs. That night we got little to no rest at all. At 10:00 A.M. I went to the lobby and talked to the manager and he took me into the conference room to talk. I let him know what happened and he told me that he looked into it and the last people to stay in the room were from Arizona and they had no issues in the room and no complaints of bed bugs. I told him that I have never experienced bed bugs before and when we switched rooms we no longer had the problem. We then went back up to the front desk and he then told me that he would give me 10% off the first night and second night stay. I felt insulted but I didn't want to cause a scene as there were other guest in the lobby with me. He told me he would extend the pet discount they gave me as a savings for the bed bug issue. I thought in my head I am dealing with a swollen and itchy right arm and shoulder and they are giving me $8 off a night...really?!? I ended up paying $188.86 when I checked out on the 12th and spent the next three days itching and the swelling didn't go down until the 14th. I called Choice Hotel Customer Service and they told me that since I decided to extend my stay and since they gave me a new room they accomodated me so I couldn't get a discount. How is giving me a new room accomodating me? That should be proper protocal for these type of situations no? And I had to extend our stay because our truck was in the shop and was not ready yet. This stay was a big disappointment and I would not reccomend this hotel at all and don't think they were reasonable at all with the discount for dealing with bed bug bites.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Garrie L,

Thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. We are investigating and treating to make sure that this is an isolated incident. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

With new siding it has a clean look and the lobby was nice but that is where it ends. Checking in the lady that helped me had no personality and tried to upgrade me for more money. I was given a room in a separate wing, not the main building and upon opening the door which was sprung, the room was pathetic. It shows very plainly this building was built in the 1940's of 50's and has never been upgraded. It had electrical conduit running across the ceiling, the a/c was dirty and beat, there were burn marks in the counters, floors and bedding. The room stunk, the carpet was vacuumed but filthy. The shower looked like it should be in a prison and a toilet tucked in the only space left leaving barely enough room to sit on it. What a crappy place. I read the reviews and they must have better rooms in the main building but the one I got was terrible. The breakfast was so poor I just skipped it and went to a restaurant. My advise, Don't Stay Here !!!! I ended up next in Post Falls (just a few more miles) at a Quality Inn and it was great for the same price. Drive the extra 15 miles of so.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.