See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Recently sold to Choice and turned into a Quality Inn, Google maps still only shows the nearby and much higher quality suite hotel, Oxford. Do not confuse the two! This one is basic, kind of tired, but well located and the only reasonably priced option in this area on a long weekend. The public computer was better than most, as was the continental breakfast. Front desk staff were all a cut above as well. We appreciated their laundry room also for do it your self laundry ad $1 a load each machine.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Renee M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of Silverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Theresa,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We appreciate the kind words regarding the staff, breakfast, location, laundry facility and the business center. I will be sure to share this with the staff.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I stayed on 4th of July and was worried that my early bedtime might be ruined by fireworks nearby, but my room was surprisingly quiet. It could be because I requested a room on the opposite side of the water. The room was quaint and clean and the bed was comfortable. The room came with a refrigerator and microwave; I don't really use microwaves when I'm travelling, but I really appreciate hotels that offer in-room refrigerators because I've made a habit of bringing water bottles anytime I go into a hotel.

The breakfast was nice; I appreciated that my stay included free wifi, parking, and a hot breakfast buffet. Other reviews mentioned construction; it looks like most of the construction is finished now. The only thing that was unfinished was the front entry. There's a new, automatically sliding door, and some construction next to it. I was happy that the inside was mostly remodeled and clean.

Room Tip: Other reviews mentioned no elevators, so I asked for the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew W
Renee M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of Silverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel in Silverdale.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We appreciate all the kind words. We hope to see you again soon when we are done with the final touches to the remodel!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Room was very clean and quiet. Room includes fridge and microwave. Front desk was very friendly and accommodated my needs very well. There is free breakfast in the morning and have a lot of great options. I would come back here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Kanada,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your stay in Silverdale.

We appreciate the kind words and will pass them on to the Breakfast attendant and front desk.

Thank you so much we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The worst stay we've ever had in Silverdale. Rude check in clerk, online pictures deceptive, and limited parking. The only reason it gets two stars instead of one is because the room was clean! We will never stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Renee M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of Silverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Kathryn,

Renee Mims
Quality Inn & Suites
360-692-7777

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting friends in Silverdale and decided to stay overnight. We didnt want to pay too much just for the night and had a choicehotel membership so we decided to book at the local quality inn.
Honestly, we werent expecting much but we were in for a plesant surprise! Checkin was quick and we were placed in a room closer to the entrance which was great.
Beds were SUPER comfortable which is something thats hard to get in a value hotel. I wanted to ask what mattress they use!
After a comfortable good night’s sleep, the next day we walked over to the breakfast area to grab something to eat. Food was plentiful and it was so delicious! They had rosemary potatoes (stuff they would serve in restaurants) and delicious sausage, gravy and biscuits. I think i ate way too much.
I’d book here again next time im visiting silverdale. Great value for what you get!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ji,

We appreciate the kind words and will pass them on to the front desk and especially the breakfast attendant.