All reviews oxford suites evening reception soup and salad drink tickets steam room and sauna bay view water view extended stay hot breakfast great place to stay free breakfast wonderful hotel room was large front desk staff bed was comfortable inlet balcony
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location, very comfortable hotel, nice touch with the evening reception. Breakfast was very good and always full of hot foods. The beds were comfortable. There is a lot of things to do in this area, so certainly not someplace to shy away from.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This wasn't a perfect stay for me, but overall the good far outweighed the bad. I'll start with the less great stuff. I made a reservation for Girls' Weekend 6 months in advance but when I checked in, they put me directly under the kitchen which was pretty noisy. I also noticed that parts of my room were very dusty (between the headboard and the wall and along the baseboard at the head of the bed). We also had plumbing issues, too. The toilet ran and, at one point, we had to call maintenance because it stopped flushing.

Ok. It sounds like I'm being picky, but there were great things, too. The hotel is situated right on the water so access to the water and walking trails is immediate. The view was unbeatable. We were fortunate that the weather was gorgeous which made the view even more amazing. The hotel does a really tasty complimentary breakfast every morning with enough variety to satisfy different palates. Every evening, the hotel offers complimentary soup and salad in the Bistro along with two complimentary beverages. It's a nice way to end an evening! The rooms are spacious and well-appointed.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would certainly be willing to stay at Oxford Suites again. Just not on the ground floor.

Room Tip: Great views and central to tourist attractions
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good and clean rooms. Great staff. The extras (breakfast and cocktails) are a nice touch. Bay side rooms are the way to go - especially with balconies. Beautiful view over Dye's inlet. Walking trails right outside. Close to all amenities.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2018

As a single woman traveling safety is very important for me and I felt safe at Oxford Inns and Suites. The room would have been a value on its own, but with all the extras provided, it is an exceptional value. I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast as I'm a dash and go kind of person, but the evening soup, salad and glasses of wine were very appreciated. Every person on staff treated me like royalty.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The Oxford was superior in everything from the bed to the breakfast! Will definitely come back to stay when I am back in Silverdale. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was great and such a great variety of items. Beds were comfortable. Great stay..

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends