Quality Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sequim
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I was in town for a funeral. They set me up in a very comfortable room. The breakfast that they offer is easy to get in and out, fresh and tasty. The entire hotel is one of the cleanest I've seen in a very long time. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Schpinne

Reviewed 2 January 2012

This is an excellent place to stay overnight, though $200/night (after taxes) that we had to pay to stay here is a bit shocking. Don't take me wrong, this is a very nice & new, basic clean hotel. It's just not worth that much money. Unfortunately, Sequim is a popular little town, so it's hard to find something cheap around here. All in all, if I had to stay here again, I'd probably pick Quality Inn and Suites regardless of the shocking price.

There was plenty of free parking available in the hotel's parking lot.

The only slightly unpleasant part of the stay was that we couldn't check in as soon as we got there. To be fair, we got there around 9am, and the check-in time isn't around 3pm or something like that. When we walked in into the lobby, we say a couple of families sleeping right there, waiting for their room. I walked up to the front desk, and a rather unpleasant woman informed me that they were fully booked and our room wasn't available yet because check-in time is at 3pm. They she decided to give me a favor by telling me that she could take my phone and call me when our room was ready. I didn't like a whole lot how this was starting.

However, a few minutes later a pleasant young lady replaced the grumpy woman and explained that the grumpy woman was the head housekeeper (or something like that). I guess it explains the grumpiness to a degree. We left the hotel to go to the visitor's center for some info, and got a call from the hotel just 20 minutes later that our room was ready for us. That was a nice surprise, at least that kept our number and did indeed call us.

After that the remainder of the stay was pleasant. The room was nice and clean, well-maintained, pretty new looking. The provided free continental breakfast was absolutely excellent. Lots of hot items, like sausage, biscuits and gravy, boiled eggs, etc. Their coffee was available all day, and it was some of the best tasting coffee I ever drank anywhere. I even wanted to ask them what coffee they were using, but unfortunately forgot. I probably went back 10 times in one day to get another cup, it was that good.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. I wish the place was cheaper, but it was really good so we would probably stay here again if we visit Sequim again and want to stay overnight.

Room Tip: I don't really think there are bad rooms in that place.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alexgav
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We stayed here on return from Victoria. It is about the newest in Sequim that accepts dogs so it was our choice. We were very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and attractiveness of the Inn. We stayed in one of the suites on the ground floor. It was very roomy with a small refrigerator and microwave plus a desk area with WiFi. No problem with any connections and the service was good on the internet. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were nice with a choice of firm or soft. It is hard to find comfortable, soft pillows in motels so this is a plus. We didn't use the pool, spa or exercise room but the pool was actively used by families with children so those traveling with families of children should be happy. The breakfast room had the usual continental selections plus waffles. It was well attended by staff and kept clean and stocked. All in all, we felt this was a good stop and would not hesitate to stay here again on our trip to the upper Olympic Peninsula of Washington

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jimsue
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Stayed one night at the Qulity Inn in Sequim and it was clean, large, rooms, quiet with windows closed, and seems quite new. Breakfast was fresh and bountiful, Even made my own waffle. Staff most friendly and helpful. Don't take their recommendation of the Dockside Restaurant unless you are prepared to spend big bucks.

Room Tip: Thrid floor nice views. Go two blocks to the west for many restuarnats.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank caribttourist
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We had a king bed suite, the room was quite big, had a fridge & microwave.
Older style tv, the in room internet connection was good.
Food shops close by.
Did find the bed alittle hard, thought breakfast was pretty limited.
Overall a good overnight stop, enjoyed our trip to Hurricane Ridge.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sequim
4.7 km away
Econo Lodge Sequim
#6 of 9 in Sequim
8.5 km away
Juan de Fuca Cottages

Been to Quality Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK