Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 154
PricelineUS$ 154
Hotels.comUS$ 154
FindHotelUS$ 154
CheapTicketsUS$ 154
Orbitz.comUS$ 154
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2019

This is a great value!
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff is friendly.
I guess the current owners picked it up about 3 years ago and did room remodels last year.
The rooms aren't large but have a nice table with 2 chairs plus ample counter or work area.
The shower head is high enough to use although the shower could have more pressure.
The rice is very reasonable, we will return.

Room tip: Try to park in front of your door.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 23 July 2019

The Inn touts 'cottage's - hummm, yea right. These are actually manufactured homes (one and two bedroom), not what I would envision as a 'cottage'. I stayed in a one bedroom cottage about 12 years ago. Since then, with the exception of HD TVs, looks like nothing much has changed or been renovated.

I was hoping to get a one-bedroom 'cottage' for the night, but they were all booked. So I agree to stay in a two bedroom cottage. Turns out it was the very first cottage closest to the main drag and right next to a fast-food drive up window. Definitely not a quiet location.

I am glad I was travelling solo and really did not need the privacy of a second bedroom. What they are calling a two bedroom cottage is actually a master bedroom, two full sized bathrooms, a living room (with a queen sized bed in it), and a kitchen area. Sounds like a one bedroom to me....

And then there is the "AAA Approved" street sign out front. Signing up for a two bedroom cottage, I was hoping to receive some kind of a AAA discount - Nope, Sequim West Inn does not offer AAA discounts. To avoid future confusion, I highly recommend the AAA Approved sign be removed.

Way too many disappointments with this establishment.

Room tip: None that I would recommend
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Nice stay here, Friendly staff, clean room With frig. microwave, Coffee pot. My husband likes his coffee, so he's glad to see it in the room. Our mattress was find, we like a firm mattress. Good location, Easy to find.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2019

We stayed one night and from walking into reception to leaving, the staff were excellent.
The room was clean. Well equipped. The breakfast fresh.
Would I stay again. Absolutely.
Well done guys, especially the lady looking after everything this morning. Very caring to her guests

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2019

Very nice, clean, quiet stay. Staff are friendly and helpful. We had a problem working the heater and the office staff helped us immediately and it was very comfortable. Great shower with lots of hot water. The motel is located in a nice area of town with shopping and all kinds of food nearby. We will stay again on our next trip to Sequim.

Room tip: We had an end room and it was great but all rooms looked nice.
Date of stay: March 2019