“Great food, and great view of Sekiu.”
Review of By the Bay Cafe

By the Bay Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Sekiu
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The owner is very friendly, and her food is consistently very good. They make adjustments very easy, and go out of there way to please the customer.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for By the Bay Cafe

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Traveling through, it was time for dinner. We stopped at the By the Bay Cafe. It is quaint local place. I decided to have salmon and was advised it was from the region. Was not my best salmon experience however, I am used to farm raised salmon so.... I enjoyed my short time there, the service was good, restaurant was clean and food fresh. I left happy as did my son. Small town, everyone knows each other. That was refreshing! The salad bar had a nice assortment of fresh veggies and cold salads.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My experience here will be among the most memorable of my trip. Not so much for the food, it was fine, but for the people. It was the small town place I always dreamed of finding. The owner is a young woman and she did it all, waiting tables, making customers feel welcome, preparing the food and handling the payments; I don't know how she does it. Her regular customers refilled coffee and cleared plates and it felt like the entire room was dining together. I ate there twice and talked to her entire family over the two days. Lovely! So happy to have had the experience - didn't think it existed anymore - very inspiring. If you are in the area choose this restaurant.

1  Thank justthefacts848
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Stopped here on our way toward our lodging. Great taste, great value, friendly service. I was starving after an earlier hike and still couldn't finish the burger and fries. It seems to be managed very well and it was very clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We were recommended to try this restaurant on our way from Cape Flattery to Forks. We were told that the food was great. The restaurant overlooks the Strait de Juan de Fuca so were expected a great seafood meal. After reviewing the menu, which was very basic, we ordered the prawns, cod, cheeseburger and fries. Those who ordered the seafood dishes were disappointed. You could only get fried seafood, no options for baked or broiled. The food was very greasy, and the breading was abundant. The person who ordered the cheeseburger ranted about how great it was. The fries were good. The ambiance of the restaurant was that of a small cafe or diner.