“Best meal on my trip”

Joy's Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I was traveling for 2 weeks and this was the best meal on my trip! I am still dreaming about the coconut pancakes. Those where the BEST pancakes I have every had. I also got the french toast, also tasty. We got a cinnamon roll to go and it was huge and yummy. I would make sure to stop here. The ladies working were efficient and nice and the food was so good.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Joy's Bakery is a great small-town family-owned and run business. My family and I eat there as often as possible great food and excellent service

Reviewed 27 August 2018

They are that yummy and moist! I've also had the Rueben and a variety of items off the breakfast menu. Joys always delivers a delicious, hardy meal. I have never left there hungry.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My husband and I visited Joy's Bakery for breakfast while visiting Sedro Woolley. It is a very cute cafe on Main Street, very spacious, we seated ourselves right away. Our waitress was very kind and prompt to take our order. My husband ordered the chicken fried steak and it was wonderful. I had a breakfast sandwich on sourdough bread, with a side of fruit. The sandwich was very good and the side of fruit was half the plate -- so very good portions for the price you pay. They also have giant bakery items for purchase. Easy to find, great food, highly recommend if you're visiting the Sedro Woolley area.

1  Thank Kristi W
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Came in for lunch and it was hard to find a table. Joy's is always packed when we come in. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.