“Yum!”

Skagit Valley Burgers
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Looking for a great burger? We were in Sedro Woolley and decided to try a find a place "locals" would eat. A bit out of the way off Hwy. 20, almost drove past it because it's so low key. Delicious burgers-- Skagit Valley Burger was as simple as it gets (lettuce, tomato, sauce, onion, cheese) and Atomic Burger was full of flavor with mushrooms, bacon, cheese and all the veggies. They make real onion rings too, not those mushy dehydrated onion kind. Worth the drive to find this gem.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I kept seeing advertising for this burger joint on Facebook. So, sunny day, I rode my motorcycle to Sedro Woolley for lunch to try this place out. OMG! Excellent burger with grilled onions. Excellent garlic fries. Way better food than some of these fancy sit down joints and it sure beat any of the chain burger joints. Wow, it was a good burger. I will be going back.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I don't go this direction on Hwy 20 very often and when I have driven by, always wanted to stop at the caboose for a burger, especially having read the reviews. Was so glad I finally got the chance today. I order the blue cheese burger and it was one of the best burgers I've had. Juicy, flame grilled local meat with all the fresh toppings and lots of melty blue cheese. Also had a strawberry shake that was good. Cannot wait to go back and try other things on the menu, especially the home made batter onion rings. They say they have chefs cooking the meals and I agree. We ate out doors on a picnic table as it was a nice day. Great staff, service and food - They even came out and delivered our meals to us, even though it was a drive thru. Can't wait to go back!!!;)

Barbara B, Owner at Skagit Valley Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Awesome thanks for coming in ! We look forward to seeing you next time

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Such great burgers! I love he variety, and every one I’ve had has been amazing. They also have excellent gluten free bread to substitute for a bun.
Fries are pretty standard, but always hot and fresh. I recommend their delicious tartar sauce for dipping.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I moved further from Skagit Valley than is reasonable since I’m missing out on regular trips here.

Their burgers, and chicken scallopini, are some of the best out there. Worth a detour off i5 if you’re in skagit county at all.

You can call ahead as well! Recommended too since there can be a bit of a wait, anytime of day.

They have salads and gluten free bread as well.

Barbara B, Owner at Skagit Valley Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Lila !
Thank you so much for recommending us so highly . We really appreciate your support. Hope all is well for you
Barbara