“Great lunch specials!”

Lucky Teriyaki
Ranked #19 of 38 Restaurants in Sedro Woolley
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Years ago my co-workers and I started buying lunch at this restaurant, calling ahead and picking it up at their old-fashioned drive-through window. Two or three of us could split a lunch special for about $2-3 each! When the current owners took over we felt a drop in quality and variety but still liked the food and prices, especially the lunch specials which are available between 11 and 3 daily. Now all the specials include chicken teriyaki, 2 scoops of rice and the special entree. The choices include a variety of Asian foods. One co-worker can't tolerate spicy foods so, if we want a dish that has more vegetables but not spicy, they will accommodate us. Also, sometimes I brought brown rice from home and asked for the option of salad instead of rice. We found we got a bit more of the entrees that way! I have also had dinner there, and eaten in rather than using take-out, and it's been very good. My one complaint is that the food seems very salty and I suspect they use MSG but haven't asked. I'm always very thirsty after eating there. They seem to operate with very little staff, yet service is usually prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I was yearning for some Oriental food. Not a lot in this area. This appears to be a fast service - great for lunch when you're working, Not a dinner place to go to. Dining area is simple. Food came out VERY quickly! It's probably homemade, but prepared beforehand. I like my food prepared fresh for me when I order.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I purchased a fountain drink with my meal. I still had a little bit of coffee left in my coffee mug, so after paying, I sat down and finished it. When I finished my little bit of coffee, i got back up and filled my (16 oz) mug with soda from the fountain. Seeing this, the clerk told me I needed to pay for refill. I explained that I was not refilling, but that this was my first soda. This was not accepted and payment was demanded, accusing me of stealing in front of everyone in the restaurant. I refused to pay for a refill that I didn't get and I left. I won't ever be back here.

3  Thank Kimochasco
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I am shocked and speechless to know that the owner of this restaurant requested that local law enforcement officers leave his establishment. He also told them to pass the information along that officers were no longer welcome to eat at his restaurant. Claiming that, "they make my customers uncomfortable." That is ridiculous! I know for a fact that none of the citizens in this community are offended or uncomfortable with the people that keep all of us safe.

This persons personal feelings towards officers is disgusting. I will never step foot in this establishment again. After what he said came out in the open for everyone in the community to hear he claimed it was a "misunderstanding." Yeah right. It wasn't a misunderstanding at all. He can say whatever he wants now, but we all know his true feeling about the people that lay their lives on the line every day to keep us safe.

There are plenty of amazing, friendly, delicious restaurants in Sedro-Woolley. You're not missing out on anything by skipping this place.

6  Thank SushiMole
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Order the chicken teriyaki and some other dishes with my order and to my surprise, when I traveled 25 miles back home, half of my order was missing. When I called back to make my case to the manager he refused to give me credit for the food that was missing. OK restaurant in my opinion but the service is exceptionally piss poor.

4  Thank larrydalejr06