“Lucky? ”

Lucky Teriyaki
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Sedro Woolley
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I was yearning for some Oriental food. Not a lot in this area. This appears to be a fast service - great for lunch when you're working, Not a dinner place to go to. Dining area is simple. Food came out VERY quickly! It's probably homemade, but prepared beforehand. I like my food prepared fresh for me when I order.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I purchased a fountain drink with my meal. I still had a little bit of coffee left in my coffee mug, so after paying, I sat down and finished it. When I finished my little bit of coffee, i got back up and filled my (16 oz) mug with soda from the fountain. Seeing this, the clerk told me I needed to pay for refill. I explained that I was not refilling, but that this was my first soda. This was not accepted and payment was demanded, accusing me of stealing in front of everyone in the restaurant. I refused to pay for a refill that I didn't get and I left. I won't ever be back here.

3  Thank Kimochasco
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I am shocked and speechless to know that the owner of this restaurant requested that local law enforcement officers leave his establishment. He also told them to pass the information along that officers were no longer welcome to eat at his restaurant. Claiming that, "they make my customers uncomfortable." That is ridiculous! I know for a fact that none of the citizens in this community are offended or uncomfortable with the people that keep all of us safe.

This persons personal feelings towards officers is disgusting. I will never step foot in this establishment again. After what he said came out in the open for everyone in the community to hear he claimed it was a "misunderstanding." Yeah right. It wasn't a misunderstanding at all. He can say whatever he wants now, but we all know his true feeling about the people that lay their lives on the line every day to keep us safe.

There are plenty of amazing, friendly, delicious restaurants in Sedro-Woolley. You're not missing out on anything by skipping this place.

6  Thank SushiMole
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Order the chicken teriyaki and some other dishes with my order and to my surprise, when I traveled 25 miles back home, half of my order was missing. When I called back to make my case to the manager he refused to give me credit for the food that was missing. OK restaurant in my opinion but the service is exceptionally piss poor.

4  Thank larrydalejr06
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Lucky Teriyaki has an active take-out and drive through business as well as several tables and booth for eating in. This is a very basic diner with no liquor license. The dishes are mostly under $10 and main plates are served with steamed rice. We tried a teriyaki and a vegetable dish. Both were very tasty, although experts in Asian cuisine may find them less than authentic - no problem! For diners on a budget this is a fine choice!