“going downhill”

Lucky Teriyaki
Ranked #18 of 39 Restaurants in Sedro Woolley
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 May 2016

As someone else stated in another review, they are going downhill.

They messed up my order tonight and refused to make it right in a manner that benefits the customer, only them. I brought my food home to Birdsview, called to tell them the order was wrong. He refused to admit he had made a mistake and then claimed he repeated the order to me twice. I said, yes, you did repeat it back twice and both times you said it was shrimp pad thai but I still got shrimp yakisoba. He told me that the only thing he would do is to give me my money back if I brought back the order immediately. I explained that it would be a 32 mile round trip for me to do that, I just got home from work, and I wasn't going to drive down to Sedro Woolley. No offer of a coupon, no offer of anything, really. Just pretty much telling me it was my fault because he repeated the order twice and he's been doing this for a long time and never gets orders wrong.

Seriously???

He didn't he say he was sorry for the mistake, just that they do good customer service.

What???

I've been giving them a lot of business for a long time. Looks like it's time to find another Asian food restaurant.

56  Thank 636Kelly

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Lucky Teriyaki nails the "lots of good food quick" with a twist of excellent service I look for in a lunch joint. For $7 walked away with a double meat dish with more rice and sauce than I could finish. My new favorite lunch joint in SW.

4  Thank gringomiller
Reviewed 29 April 2016

They have daily specials that are really affordable with the evenings for a quick family outing. We usually call ahead and they have the order ready for us to pick up within 10-15 minutes. Serving sizes are generous and the service friendly and fast as possible with just one server/casher! He has been there since it opened and is very nice!

My kids love the food and that is something I can't say about every restaurant!

3  Thank Ruth R
Reviewed 7 March 2016

I have a real bias about Teriyaki with specific likes, dislikes, don'ts and won'ts. This is a nice restaurant, the food is good, the accommodations a little spartan, but the family that runs it are nice people. They also serve a Chinese menu, and my gut feeling is they prefer to do Chinese over Teriyaki. There teriyaki is good, but to me, it's not superior. One won't feel disappointed over their fare. There is better out there. I'm walking a fine line here. Lucky is worth trying, and I've been there multiple times. I have other places I frequent as well.

2  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Good deal; food, service & price. Parking for longer vehicles is a problem. Third visit always fine.