“OK Teriyaki”

Lucky Teriyaki
Ranked #18 of 39 Restaurants in Sedro Woolley
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 March 2016

I have a real bias about Teriyaki with specific likes, dislikes, don'ts and won'ts. This is a nice restaurant, the food is good, the accommodations a little spartan, but the family that runs it are nice people. They also serve a Chinese menu, and my gut feeling is they prefer to do Chinese over Teriyaki. There teriyaki is good, but to me, it's not superior. One won't feel disappointed over their fare. There is better out there. I'm walking a fine line here. Lucky is worth trying, and I've been there multiple times. I have other places I frequent as well.

2  Thank Jim M

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Good deal; food, service & price. Parking for longer vehicles is a problem. Third visit always fine.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

The young man who served us has been very friendly each time I visit ! His service is great & the food was great price & delicious ! My favorite teriyaki in skagit valley & I have ate at various teryaki restaurants this is my favorite .

Reviewed 28 March 2015

I have spent the past 3+ months eating out in The Town of Sedro Woolley trying pretty much all the existing eateries. In terms of the quantity and price of the food ($5.99) for a two Teriyaki choice lunch you simply can't beat it in this town. The place is clean and very basic and like most American Style Asian places includes your tea and water. They also have a drive through option if your in a hurry but it is best to call in your order ahead of time. They are just a block away from the main highway. Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy here but good food at a good price. They even have a drive up window for take out orders. HUGE selection of food and the portions as well. Always enough for another meal. Very nice folks.