“Good breakfast start”

Add it.
Coffee Garden
Ranked #7 of 12 Coffee & Tea in SeaTac
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We ate here during a layover we had at SeaTac. They have a breakfast bar which is pretty nice...made to order omlette hash browns, bacon, sausage, fruit, yogurt. You can also order ala carte. A little pricey, but I'd eat there again

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Great fresh fruit, nice selection of breads. Hot selections available for extra fee. Service tends to be slow

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Shelly at early Sunday morning breakfast was welcoming, helpful, and patiently solicitous about food allergies. One minor item: the breakfast potatoes were too many; felt bad about not finishing them,

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We have eaten here many times when staying at the Doubletree in SeaTac. This visit was especially nice due in part to our interactions with Janice, who has served us in the past but really impressed us this time. All the staff seems overworked at times, but Janice was always friendly and positive. She took care of our large family group on several occasions during the week we stayed at the Doubletree, then my husband and myself for the next few days. When I asked for a couple of the gluten free scones to-go for my daughter-in-law, who had been visiting earlier in the week, Janice packaged up a 4 pack in a nice Doubletree tin. When I gave them to her this morning, she was blown away! It really made her day and Janice's thoughtfulness made it possible. My husband is a Hilton Diamond member and was unhappy that the Doubletree's policy changed to no longer give free upgrades on the breakfast buffet to Diamond members. Janice's service helped in part to make up for that!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2015

I stay at this hotel quite a bit and normally will eat breakfast here. The food is delicious, people seem to really like the buffet however I avoid it as I dont like seeing people wiping their noses on their hands and then helping themselves to pastries etc.... The food quality from the menu is great, but you will pay for it. There is a dennys across the street for half the price.

The employees are very nice, however for the past 6 - 12 months I have noticed that they dont check on you anymore and they run around frantic and over worked.

If you are staying at the hotel and dont want to step out its great.

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to Coffee Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK