“Close to the airport” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Maryville, Tennessee
“Close to the airport”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

This hotel was pretty standard fare when it comes to hotels in the US and is extremely close to the airport. My wife and I had an early flight out of Seattle (6AM) and being that close to the airport was extremely convenient and meant we got to sleep a little longer.

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. No frills.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Korean first
Yakima
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

Horrible customer care. I looked at booking a room online but never clicked the "accept reservation" button. My card was charged in spite of this. When I called to correct the mistake I was told I would have to speak to the manager, Alin. I left at least three messages and called several times when he was supposed to be available. Alin failed to call me back and address the issue.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeff E
Yakima, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

After reading the reviews of this hotel, I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. I was just staying the night to pick up a friends daughter from the airport so wanted somewhere inexpensive to stay. The room was clean but a little noisy. It rained really hard throughout the night and the rain in the gutters was loud. The courtesy van was quite rundown, but it was ontime when I used it. All in all, I got a good nights sleep and I feel I got my moneys worth.

Room Tip: The bottom floor at the back of the hotel has a noisy gutter if it is rainy.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

I booked this hotel for 4 nights with my family and honestly speaking, the level of service I personally received from the Manager, Timothy was way beyond his call of duty. I was particularly surprised to see that people still go out of their way to help customers. To be honest since we left England, this is the first time I have received proper customer service. Usually in some hotels the front desk and general service is such that they think they are doing the customers a favor by doing anything for the customer, but Timothy was so friendly and appreciated my family's visit to the hotel.
Timothy went out of his way to solve a problem for my family that no one else would care to do.
He was so friendly and reliable that even on our way back to our room, we met a lady in the elevator that actually testified to the fact that Timothy was a good person and very helpful indeed. Because of our experience with Timothy, I would highly recommend this hotel and we would definitely be returning here in the near future. My 12years old daughter kept on saying " That man is so nice" Thank you so much, Timothy. We appreciate you and wish you all the very best in your life journey.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Yakima, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

Worst hotel I have ever been to! First, the room had the very bare minimum of commodities, 2nd it was so noisy I could barely hear myself thing and consequently only got two hours of sleep the night we stayed (very loud parking garage next door, very noisy people above us and people in the parking lot). Third, the room was gross and smelled terrible and fourth, the customer service was below average. And if you have an early flight just pray that someone does not park in back of you (they actually allow this!)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple