All reviews room was clean waffles shuttle service free breakfast rental car nearby restaurants front desk staff would stay here again business trip hot tub free shuttle waffle maker stayed one night light rail staff was very friendly and helpful an early flight the breakfast area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the location of this hotel. We drove here from Colorado, but my sister flew in from Chicago and used the hotel airport shuttle to get to the hotel. This was a great location for both of us. We also had never been to Seattle and we had one full day for sightseeing. Maybe two blocks away was the light rail and an easy walk The light rail system is easy to ride and we successfully navigated our way around the city.
The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel is busy. We didn't need it because of our car but I remember the front desk mentioning a shuttle to the cruise ships. There is also a shuttle to area restaurants too.
I searched and searched for a hotel in Seattle. They are so expensive. I found SEATAC to be a bit less expensive and if you are driving to a cruise at Pier 91 it was less than a 40 minute drive and very easy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan Denise T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We use the Fairfield brand by Marriott often. Their facility is always true to the national/international standards. The staff is always personable, knowledgeable, and focused. We like the breakfast offering, and the food - from waffles to eggs to fruit and cereal and juices and coffee - is well done. I find the breakfast area staff to be quite exceptional - able to kibbitz with guests and always focused on service, good food, and cleanliness.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel before and after going on a cruise ship to Alaska. The staff was so helpful giving us storage room for our 7 bags (we were a large group) so we could go have lunch and tour Seattle.

The rooms were very clean!

Breakfast was included for us (Very good breakfast)

Wifi was also free.

Really recommend this hotel! :)

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a senior and are booking directly with them, they can offer senior discount!!! :)
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about this hotel and especially Rosie, the desk clerk who checked in my 20-year-old college son who has a disability. My son missed his connecting flight out of Seattle due to a delay on Alaska Airlines, and was given an Alaska voucher for the Residence Inn (across the street from the Fairfield). My son had a nightmarish experience at the Residence Inn. When my son arrived at the Residence Inn, the rude front desk clerk told him they had no rooms (after Alaska assured him they had space) and locked him out of the hotel when became extremely anxious and upset about not having any place to stay. My son called me sobbing and distraught to tell me what happened. I immediately called the Residence Inn to explain that my son has a disability, but the awful and rude clerk told me she was calling the police on my son and hung up on me. I tried calling back several times and was repeatedly hung up on by the staff. The police arrived and talked to my son briefly, and left without incident. I then called the Fairfield Inn and talked with the front desk clerk, Rosie, who had so much empathy and compassion as I explained what happened to my son at the Residence Inn. She assured me she could give my son a room, and took my credit card information over the phone and then was extremely kind to my son, and made sure he got into his room quickly. Rosie also assured me and my husband she would give our son a wake-up call to make sure he got on his flight in the morning, as he was exhausted and upset by his treatment at the Residence Inn. He made his flight the next morning, but I don't know what would have happened to him had it not been for Rosie. Thank you Fairfield Inn and Rosie for taking such good care of this young man who should never had to endure such horrible treatment. I am also a Marriott Rewards member who regularly goes to Seattle, and will stay at the Fairfield due to their amazing customer service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The price is average. Plenty of parking. It is a 5-7 minute ride to the airport. They offer free breakfast in the morning. We had an early flight so we did not use.
They offer an airport shuttle. It runs in the morning every 30 minutes (this is not advertised as we were told you have to tell them). Getting to the airport was no issue. Getting picked up is something else. They tell you you have to go to the 3rd floor parking garage and call from the phone provided to let them know you need a ride. we were told to go to spot "D" there was no "D". I called back on my cell and was told they had someone else at "D" waiting. So we waited at "B" and waited. We called back and were told they had someone leaving the hotel at that point, he did offer to ask another hotel shuttle to pick us up. We did that. They were there is 3 minutes. In all we waited 30 minutes.
Other than the shuttle, everything else was good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family