See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We have stayed at Americas Best Value 3 times, the first 2 times, a one night stay before and after a flight to Hawaii. We used a park and fly package, and it was very economical. A clean place to stay, and a comfortable bed. A bit noisy with road noise, as we were in the front portion, but a very good value. The third time, 6 days for an extended business trip. Again, a clean and comfortable room. for an extended stay, a small fridge & microwave would have been nice, and may have been at a slight extra charge. We were surprised though, as we had booked it on priceline at the name your own price, $240. for 6 days. When we got there, right on the sign in front it was advertised at $195 weekly rate. We just checked out today, and are going to haggle with priceline about their "best price guarantee"!

We have been in three seperate rooms, at different times. The one complaint I would make, is that all three times I tried to take a bath, the bathtub plugs do not hold water. I did not ask someone to help out, I just took a shower instead!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CindiH869
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear Guest - we thank you for your stay and feedback of our property. We are glad to see you have stayed with us a few times and allowed us to serve your needs. From time to time we do have special daily/extended stay specials and we hope to server you again in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

We stayed here in March 2012, for a park and fly package. I searched around for the best price for our Canadian dollar, and booked via a travel website. We had 2 rooms as we had 5 people, and one was attached to a park and fly package for our van. It was very busy when we arrived, so our van had to be valet parked. Last time we were there we did a self park in the gated lot. The front desk clerk was very welcoming and friendly. The reasons we chose this hotel were price, clean rooms, and a free shuttle service to the airport. The room are small, however for a one night sleepover and a place to park our van for the week that was in a gated lot, we feel we received good value. This hotel is not a resort, nor a completely soundproof one (the flight path is overhead after all) but a great choice for a stop before or after your flight. Our flight was early, so we did not get the breakfast, but got our requested wakeup at 3am and left for the airport at 3:30. The drivers for delivery and pickup were courteous and prompt.Nearby to this hotel within walking distance is an IHOP where we had dinner the night before we left. We were satisfied with the meal and service there. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Cdnchick
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Thank you for your review, we are very glad to see that you had a good experience and value durring your stay at our airport property. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I have been staying here since Dec 4 2011.. I am a college student with limited funds so the price is right.. In the beginning everything was good except for being disturbed at night from loud voices coming from the walls and window.. Room appeared to be clean but after staying here all this time.. I kept having bites on my body. i did not understand where these bites were coming from. Finally it was brought to my attention these are dust mite bites. You cant see them you can only feel them. I complain to the staff and mangement the only way to kill them is to have the carpets steam clean which would only cost them about $40 max. I have paid them over $3000 and you cant steam clean the carpet to prevent me from getting bited. And I showed them the bites, no discount or anything...The housekeeping do not disinfect.

Room Tip: Stay at sleep inn, Cost a little more but you get what you pay for...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Heather J
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your trip. I appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction.

We credit our success to providing good service at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvement is needed so that we many continue to maintain our high standards.

I have read your issue, and as per our discussion I would like to have our maid service have access to the room as per schedule in the mean time i will look into needing any other service as necessary. Please feel free to stop by and discuss again as we are always open to feedback from our guests - thanks!

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Room: Simple but clean.
Front Desk: Always pleasant and accommodating.
Shuttle: There is a free shuttle van to the airport.

My husband and I have stayed at this location on numerous occasions. For the price paid, a person will get simple and clean accommodations. This is a basic, budget inn, do not expect a Four Seasons Hotel stay for the price of a basic inn. It is right on International Blvd. and may be too noisy for some. As well, the bedding consists of sheets with a thin blanket and bedspread. If you are wanting more luxury, this is not the place for you.

We find great value in the Park and Fly option. For the price, a person gets one week of free parking for each night that you stay. There is also a free shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TamandTomAlberta

Dear Guest -

We appreciate your remarks and your continued patronge of our business. We try the best to balance great price and service as you have pointed out - We hope to see you again many times in the future.

Management

Reviewed 10 January 2012

The hotel itself is really more of a motel, which turned out to be good because the chemical smelling front desk (due to remodeling, so they say) was not part of the same building as the rooms. Our room was clean, smelled pretty neutral, no problems with any appliances/linens/upholstery/service; all you can ask for in a hotel most people go to for convenience sake and cheapo business trips (like us... okay so we're academics, even worse). The only bummer was the breakfast: they advertise pastries and other bakery items (I'm thinking those ultra sweet danishes, some white-bread or bagels with a toaster and some individual packets of butter, jelly, and cream-cheese), but it really turned out to be a small rack of 2 plastic packaged 410-calorie small muffins (blueberry and banana-walnut), washed down with Sunny Delight "orange juice." Definitely didn't get up for that the following morning when we knew better - would have rather gone to the iHop about 2 seconds away if we hadn't had to be in the city. Upside: coffee was hot and decently strong (powder creamer, though) and there was a microwave there in case you had anything else to heat up (like a better breakfast option you bring yourself). The hotel is about .5 miles from a Safeway (cheapest gas in town if you have a rental from the airport and need to fill up before returning), so you can always grab some fresh fruit and all sorts of decent food to put through the microwave. No fridges, though, so don't plan on getting anything that needs to be cold (unless you have a car and it's winter).

Didn't use the shuttle service, but the parking lot is quite large (even if you get back at 3am) because they really have two lots. Overall, it's an average place, and for how cheap it is, I think we would stay here again if we couldn't find another hotel with slightly better free breakfast options.

And, how could I forget: free internet in the rooms is fast - had zero problems getting on and staying on!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business