All reviews basic hotel spent one night night stay short stay beds were comfortable
Reviewed 10 January 2012

The hotel itself is really more of a motel, which turned out to be good because the chemical smelling front desk (due to remodeling, so they say) was not part of the same building as the rooms. Our room was clean, smelled pretty neutral, no problems with any appliances/linens/upholstery/service; all you can ask for in a hotel most people go to for convenience sake and cheapo business trips (like us... okay so we're academics, even worse). The only bummer was the breakfast: they advertise pastries and other bakery items (I'm thinking those ultra sweet danishes, some white-bread or bagels with a toaster and some individual packets of butter, jelly, and cream-cheese), but it really turned out to be a small rack of 2 plastic packaged 410-calorie small muffins (blueberry and banana-walnut), washed down with Sunny Delight "orange juice." Definitely didn't get up for that the following morning when we knew better - would have rather gone to the iHop about 2 seconds away if we hadn't had to be in the city. Upside: coffee was hot and decently strong (powder creamer, though) and there was a microwave there in case you had anything else to heat up (like a better breakfast option you bring yourself). The hotel is about .5 miles from a Safeway (cheapest gas in town if you have a rental from the airport and need to fill up before returning), so you can always grab some fresh fruit and all sorts of decent food to put through the microwave. No fridges, though, so don't plan on getting anything that needs to be cold (unless you have a car and it's winter).

Didn't use the shuttle service, but the parking lot is quite large (even if you get back at 3am) because they really have two lots. Overall, it's an average place, and for how cheap it is, I think we would stay here again if we couldn't find another hotel with slightly better free breakfast options.

And, how could I forget: free internet in the rooms is fast - had zero problems getting on and staying on!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Laurielle T
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Stayed here the night before our flight departure. Our room was at the end near International Blvd. so was a bit noisy and resulted in a less than restful sleep. The room looked a bit tired but at least it was clean. Beds were OK but only 2 thin pillows on the queen bed.
I was happy with the free 7 day parking in their fenced lot and with the airport shuttle service.
Because our flight left so early, the breakfast offered here wasn't an option.
If you need a bed and free parking for a 7 day trip this is probably your cheapest option.

Room Tip: Don't take a room near the busy road.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David M
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Thank you for your review of our property - we appreciate helping others decide on our location for being a great value service close to the airport for those with hotel and parking needs.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

i especially like the free airport shuttle.i would take it to the airport and catch the rail to where ever i wanted. ALL THE DRIVERS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. after my first shuttle, they would drop me directly off by the elevator to the rail instead of having me go all through the airport. room was adequate. only there to shower and sleep. front desk staff courteous as well. breakfast not much but dennys close by YUM !! WOULD DEFINATLY STAY THERE AGAIN....

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank MSRGREER
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I read all the negative reviews on this hotel and still booked to stay, I am glad I did. This hotel is such fantastic value. The room was extremely clean and had new carpets. It was a hot day outside and the air conditioning worked perfectly. The matresses are comfortable and we slept well. The rooms are simple and what you expect for its star rating. The staff here are very good, better than some expensive hotels. They let us leave our bags at reception after checking out for a full day and were flexible on where their shuttle dropped off as we did not go all the way to the airport. The shuttle is FREE which was a surprise. The hotel is family owned and it is noticeable they take pride in this establishment. I would stay again and feel it deserves every star.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed 26 August 2011

The hotel is immaculate and well run. Because I couldn't sleep close to the road one night, the receptionist very gladly gave me the only other smoking room in the back- an upgrade for no extra cost. I was also impressed by what seemed to be a very efficient and busy airport parking/shuttle service. Thank you America's Best Value Inn. I am an enthusiastic return customer.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business