Lowest prices for your stay
Official Website
$197
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$258
Expedia.com$260
Hotels.com$260
Hurb$266
3,050 results
All reviews ice cream living room free snacks yogurt copperleaf restaurant malt balls chocolate covered raisins seatac airport close to the airport beautiful property minutes from the airport starbucks coffee common areas pacific northwest sea tac light rail downtown seattle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2022

Nestled in the woods within walking distance of the Sea/Tac airport is a Lodge I picture only in movies. There wasn't one thing I didn't love about this hotel. The employees are over the hotel wonderful and the lodge itself lives up to the lodge feel.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sarah Harper, Owner at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear you loved your time with us and our property. We hope to have the chance to host you again soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2022

We ended up staying here after a flight of ours was rerouted to the Seattle airport and required an overnight stay. Part of our decision to stay here was based on the fact that they have an onsite restaurant. When we checked in around 8, they sold the restaurant big time - open until 10, takes room service calls until 9:30. Great! We put our bags in the room and headed to the restaurant. When we got there, we were informed that they were full for the night with reservations. Ultimately, they took pity on us with our hungry kids and let us eat in the bar, but I heard the bar manager say no one else could eat, nor could the restaurant take room service or to go orders. That's a problem for people coming in from the airport after a long flight, especially when the front desk staff is selling the restaurant as a benefit.

The hotel itself is beautiful. They have a lounge with some snacks and ice cream and Starbucks in the lobby. We didn't get to explore the grounds much as we headed back tot he airport in the morning, but it looked lovely.

I would recommend this hotel, but would say if you're counting on the restaurant, make a reservation.

Date of stay: August 2022

Hi Alexandra, thanks for taking the time to give us your positive feedback! We're happy to see that you found so many things about your stay enjoyable including our beautiful grounds and our restaurant. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

A getaway minutes from SEATAC airport. Beautiful grounds and gardens. Lovely and delicious restaurant. Commitment and service minded staff. Free shuttle to airport. Fun snacks available 24/7. Rooms overlooking the trees. Very restful and safe.

Room tip: Very close to airport and free shuttle
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for your amazing 5-star review! We're happy to know you had an outstanding stay with us and enjoyed our beautiful property. It'd be our pleasure to have you back for another exceptional stay!

Reviewed 31 July 2022

My colleagues & I had registered at another hotel that was not adequate for anyone to stay at. We found Cedarbrook Lodge on a local website. We then arrived with no reservation at 6:30pm. Denise at the front desk was so sympathetic to our situation & worked for over a 1/2 hour to find us the rooms we needed. She could of very easily said, “sorry we have no rooms available without a reservation. She also went out of her way to get us a quiet area to sit in while she worked on our reservations. We were so relieved to finally have a place to stay at & relax from our day of traveling. We didn’t even need to leave the lodge for dinner or breakfast, as the restaurant & bar were amazing. Thanks again for being so accommodating to me & my colleagues. I already told some friends of ours that will be visiting Seattle soon about the Cedarbrook Lodge & our stay with them.

Chris Smith

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Chris, thank you! It means a lot to us to learn that Denise went above and beyond to provide you and your colleagues with an outstanding stay. We hope you make it back to stay with us in the not-so-distant future.

Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Check in was a terrible experience. Apparently someone had used my name to check in. I inquired about the discrepancy between my name and their ID and credit card information and got a side eye and silence. So 15 minutes later they decided to check me in to a different room and I am thinking they'll give me a super nice room to make up for their mistake.
Wrong.
The furthest room from the front desk overlooking the parking lot!
I spoke with the manager the next day and he was kind, apologetic and took $100 off my bill. But even so, I had anticipated a great stay and was super let down by the whole mess.
The front desk staff were unwelcoming and inept and unprofessional.
Can't recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank candida6752
Sarah Harper, Owner at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the mix up you experienced at check-in. If you'd like to discuss this further, we invite you to reach out to our Lodge Manager, Byron, at bpihuave@cedarbrooklodge.com. We hope to earn a second chance to impress!